User Tag List

Page 226 of 235 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2341
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by templar514 View Post
    Well hey there! I'm Hunter! I'm from Amarillo Texas and have been writing zombie short stories and fiction since I was ten. (It has improved don't worry.) I am a huge fan of the Last of Us much like pretty much every Playstation player on the planet! I started listening to We're Alive about a year ago so it was already finished. A friend of mine was looking for something to hold him over until Walking Dead started up again! He told me about it and I fell in love with it! Needless to say I binge listened. I am also a college student currently studying Broadcast Journalism. Hopefully that takes off lol! Check out my series that I am starting on the fan-fiction forum also! (not trying to advertise. I hate when people do that lol). (PS I'm super late on the forums I can see lol)
    Welcome Hunter! Don't forget to check out We're Alive: Lockdown. It's a brand new series that KC just finished.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Tully View Post
    Hey you guys! My name is Tulip, I'm from a small town in North Carolina. I'm an avid podcast listener and was looking for a new podcast to listen to during my free time. I stumbled on We're Alive and was hooked ever since. I listened to all 4 seasons in like 3 weeks. Once I finished it, I found Lockdown and loved it also. Now I am re-listening to them to hear things I've missed. I've also caught every livestream on youtube.
    It is great to have another Fan onboard. Nice to meet you Tulip.

"Lurker"

Status

Steam ID: ShadowRav
    Hey guys! I go by the name of Rav online or ShadowRav in gaming and I'm from Singapore. We're Alive is actually my first story podcast! I wanted to take a break from reading books so I went online searching for some good zombie related podcasts earlier this year and this podcast appeared first in the page so I downloaded the app from Google Playstore (it was removed already) and listen to the first episode and I'm hooked to it!

I love to write but never had the confidence to upload it on websites. I love to read story from books since it has more of a feel to it while listening songs to some of my favorite artists/groups such as Skillet, Avril Lavigne, Scandal, Wagakki Band, Lindsey Stirling and 2NE1. I'm quite a gamer since I was five, Resident Evil 3 is my first horror game when it was released in 1999 (and they say girls don't play video games), I love the Resident Evil series, the old one before 4 anyways.

I really like horror genre though I don't get scared easily xP

I was so hooked to this podcast that I didn't realize my teacher came in to the lab and started teaching until one episode ended XP

If only I found this podcast earlier :/

Still listening to this podcast though~

Currently playing The Evil Within after getting in during summer sales on steam.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

It is wonderful to have you Rav. There is so much in store for you. I am confident that you will enjoy it.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    =
    Last edited by stargazer18; Feb 22nd, 2022 at 03:59 AM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer18 View Post
    Hey! I'm Chloe, I binged We're Alive in a four-day emotional roller-coaster and I'm going to listen to it all again because it's amazing!
    I love zombie books, films and tv shows, but We're Alive is definitely my absolute favourite out of all of the, and one of my favourite 'fandoms' too!
    Lockdown is next on my list
    Hello Chloe. I'm not surprised that you enjoyed We're Alive. Lockdown is going to increase your love of the show.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Tully View Post
    Hey you guys! My name is Tulip, I'm from a small town in North Carolina. I'm an avid podcast listener and was looking for a new podcast to listen to during my free time. I stumbled on We're Alive and was hooked ever since. I listened to all 4 seasons in like 3 weeks. Once I finished it, I found Lockdown and loved it also. Now I am re-listening to them to hear things I've missed. I've also caught every livestream on youtube.
    I'm in Rock Hill, SC and was happy to see another southerner listens to podcasts. I don't understand why more people don't down here. I keep telling them they don't know what they are missing. When I finished We're Alive I was so sad it was over. I just started lockdown. I don't know what I'll do when it's over. I listen to serial, science vs, this I believe, and stuff like that, but I really love how we're alive feels like you are right there with them. I love near a graveyard and I'd often listen to it in the evening when I'm walking my dog by the graveyard just to really get the feel of the show. I know, I'm a dork, but a fun one.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Getting the work out to others about podcasts is strangely difficult.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Hello hello! I'm Young! I live in Maryland. I found We're Alive randomly through a podcast app and thought, after a long string of listening to boring podcasts, that WA would be another letdown. I was wrong. SO WRONG. I am a huge fan of this series!

P.S. Puck needs a fanclub. xP

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I think Puck already does. He deserves one too

Page 226 of 235 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 ... LastLast