User Tag List

Page 222 of 235 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2341
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by cappuccino136 View Post
    Hi, I found WA through a search or some recommendation online somehow. Can't remember where or how. I bookmarked it to check out later, lost all my bookmarks. Then many months later found it again. I love it. I became a zombie fan watching a marathon of Walking Dead about 4years ago. Never thought I would like zombies, but I have been into dystopian and apocalyptic fiction forever. So, this is another sort of apocalypse and the survival aspects and struggles and dilemmas of trying to rebuild are what I love the most. The WA zombies are the most interesting zombies I have come across so far. I like all the different types and their different features. I like that some of them are smart.

About me? Well, I enjoy other geeky stuff - like Doctor Who, LOTR. My favorite pastimes are knitting, reading, tv, movies, writing, food.
    Welcome welcome
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points

Hello, I'm Joe from Indiana I've been a fan since episode two. I used to be Bravo Team Leader on the forums.but it seems i've gotten lost in the sauce. I'm about to retire from my part time military adventure my MOS are 11b2p,13b,25c. Looking forward to the new episodes. Thanks

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points

PSN ID: gatorlove15
    Hi! My name is Chris, im 33 and I LOVE listening!!!!! It has became an addiction! I listen in between driving to my next job to install internet phone or cable... or all 3...

I just started listening recently, and im now on chapter 33...

I heard about it from a "fallout 4" podcast, and SO thankful I did, it has became so important in my daily routines.

I am an Army Vet and I love how the little things that are thrown in that mainly military personnel would know, is really cool. On that same note, it DRIVES ME CRAZY that the soldiers call a "Humvee" a "hummer"... lol...

Well its so cool to have a central location for us ans to gather to and I look forward to many more episodes!

CJ: "all need is 6 more inches"!
    Saul: "That's what she said"!
    Last edited by chris.goble15; May 12th, 2016 at 02:36 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    just call me Rom been out of touch with We're Alive for a long while but am a big fan of the podcast. and a nerd too but hope to get caught up soon. Later

"Lurker"

Status
    Well then, hello there everyone! My name is Megan, I'm new to the whole forum scene, but I thought I'd give this a try. I actually came here from the limetown podcasts in search of something else creepy to listen to. I'm a 25 year old weirdo. I'm in love with horror from old to New and I have an obsession with Rob zombie (and his wife). Uh IDK I hate these "tell us about yourself" things.
    Likes Osiris, Litmaster liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiskaninny View Post
    Well then, hello there everyone! My name is Megan, I'm new to the whole forum scene, but I thought I'd give this a try. I actually came here from the limetown podcasts in search of something else creepy to listen to. I'm a 25 year old weirdo. I'm in love with horror from old to New and I have an obsession with Rob zombie (and his wife). Uh IDK I hate these "tell us about yourself" things.
    You came to the right place. I loved Limetown as well... wish they would come out with something more recent...it's been months. Here, you've got some 50-odd hours of audio goodness awaiting you.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    You came to the right place. I loved Limetown as well... wish they would come out with something more recent...it's been months. Here, you've got some 50-odd hours of audio goodness awaiting you.
    Welcome and good to have you! Don't forget to spread the word about these shows. We love to share thoughts and ideas about them.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points

Hey y'all. I'm Cheryl and I'm from PA. I discovered We're Alive while putzing around on Podbay last week and it's my new favorite thing. I can't believe I never even heard of it before as much as I love all things horror. I found this site while doing a Google search for spoilers to see if a certain character survived to the end in case I needed to mentally prepare myself for the worst, and I'm super happy to have found a place where I can come and hang out with other fans. I'm late to the party (as usual) but I think I'm going to have fun catching up!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by soubiyuki View Post
    Hey y'all. I'm Cheryl and I'm from PA. I discovered We're Alive while putzing around on Podbay last week and it's my new favorite thing. I can't believe I never even heard of it before as much as I love all things horror. I found this site while doing a Google search for spoilers to see if a certain character survived to the end in case I needed to mentally prepare myself for the worst, and I'm super happy to have found a place where I can come and hang out with other fans. I'm late to the party (as usual) but I think I'm going to have fun catching up!
    Don't worry Cheryl! If you do a search for Lockdown you can join us in trying to figure out what will happen before the season finally on June 3rd. It happens in the same story world in parallel to We're Alive.
    Welcome welcome and enjoy. Don't forget to tell your friends about this great show. The more the merrier.

"Lurker"

Status
    Well hello

Page 222 of 235 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast