User Tag List

Page 108 of 235 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hello everyone.
    I am new here and I just want to introduce myself a little bit.
    My name is Belly you can call me Bell from CA, age 22.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bellygibson808 View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I am new here and I just want to introduce myself a little bit.
    My name is Belly you can call me Bell from CA, age 22.
    Hey man! Welcome aboard!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: bloodredkennedy PSN ID: bloodredkennedy
    Hello haha Well my name is Bradley Nelson and I am 21 years old. I currently live In Tulsa, Oklahoma. Though I don't really live anywhere (I lost my apt when Borders filled chapter 13 and I lost my Job) I had moved back In with my mom. I just got back from Asia where I spent aug. to Jan. living with my father. Now I'm just on a road trip out visiting family members and seeing the sights.

I've been into zombies since I watched the new dawn of the dead. Haha It was the first ever zombie movie I watched and I had watched It with my father. Scared the crap out of me so I watched it over and over until I had memorized all the lines. I then listened to the commentary and fell in love with it. It is now my favorite film! partly for the memorize with my father and partly because ITS AMAZING! haha. If you havnt listened to the commentary do so!

I had found we're alive sortly after season 2 had just started I believe or just before. I had just got my Iphone and was messing around with it I didn't even know what a podcast was until I stumbled into the area. I downloaded a few then looked through the zombie section and down loaded like 3 or 4. I was sitting at my friends house and we where all just talking so I listened to a few minutes of it and turned it off. I thought the format was cool as I used to listen to the old superman radio drama with my grandfather on an old radio station that would play it from time to time. I was hooked a few days after when I had picked it back up to listen. I burned through the first season pretty much all In one sitting and the one or two ep. of season 2. since then I haven't been able to follow it ep. by ep. because I keep moving to places that dont have internet like Abu Dhabi, and up in the mountains in arkansas. so I normally get to listen to a full season at a time and waiting for each episode of season 3 is killing me! haha. welp thats my story.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    This is COsurvivor... not new, but been away for a while

37 living in Colorado Springs, no so far from BOULDER!

I just caught up with Season 3!!! Damn i miss this audio drama and MICHAEL!
    good to see ya back!
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Lurker"

Status
    Morning All,

This is a new outpost in The UK reporting in.

I'm James, working for a year after university before Law School. We're alive is an excellent tonic for the commuter traffic in the mornings. Mostly running round on battlefield 3 in the evenings if I'm not out on one sports pitch or another.

good luck out there!

Cunning Plan

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning Plan View Post
    Morning All,

This is a new outpost in The UK reporting in.

I'm James, working for a year after university before Law School. We're alive is an excellent tonic for the commuter traffic in the mornings. Mostly running round on battlefield 3 in the evenings if I'm not out on one sports pitch or another.

good luck out there!

Cunning Plan
    Awesome! Now we have someone to quiz on the legal implications of killing during zompocalyse!

"Lurker"

Status
    It's all good, after the first 24 hours it's open season. *racks shotgun slide*

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Perfect.

"Lurker"

Status
    I am G, an Irish man living in America. My wife is American and we moved to the states for front row seats in time for the end of days in '99. Boy what a disappointment New Years was as we rang in 2000. Nothing happened. There had been so much hype it sounded like it could be fun. Ah well.

I have travelled a lot around Europe and somewhat around America for work. I have 7 kids, 6 boys and 1 girl. My boys are all Zombie aware and my daughter has tea parties with Zombies who appear to have eaten her grand parents. My eldest son is currently reading Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide. Brings a tear to your eye really.

I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead (Comic & TV) think there has been some great writing in the comic and moments in the TV series where they must have brought on some new writers who in turn labotomized the main characters. We can chat about that later. Love the Romero movies, I mean who doesn't?? Right?

I was told about We're Alive by a really good friend and have been hooked ever since. Have to say it has gotten better as the characters have developed and think the best is yet to come somehow! Otherwise I am an open book, so say hi and ask away!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IrishZombieKiller View Post
    I am G, an Irish man living in America. My wife is American and we moved to the states for front row seats in time for the end of days in '99. Boy what a disappointment New Years was as we rang in 2000. Nothing happened. There had been so much hype it sounded like it could be fun. Ah well.

I have travelled a lot around Europe and somewhat around America for work. I have 7 kids, 6 boys and 1 girl. My boys are all Zombie aware and my daughter has tea parties with Zombies who appear to have eaten her grand parents. My eldest son is currently reading Max Brooks Zombie Survival Guide. Brings a tear to your eye really.

I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead (Comic & TV) think there has been some great writing in the comic and moments in the TV series where they must have brought on some new writers who in turn labotomized the main characters. We can chat about that later. Love the Romero movies, I mean who doesn't?? Right?

I was told about We're Alive by a really good friend and have been hooked ever since. Have to say it has gotten better as the characters have developed and think the best is yet to come somehow! Otherwise I am an open book, so say hi and ask away!
    Welcome aboard.

Page 108 of 235 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast