User Tag List

Page 151 of 235 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2341
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Welcome to the Tower! It must be really neat to hear some places that you are familiar with in the show. And to try to figure out where the fictional settings would be.

Hope you go pst some thoughts/ideas in the episode discussions and theories threads.
    Will do. Most of the places are based on real locations so far

"Lurker"

Status
    Well hi, I'm not entirely sure what to say, but here it goes...
    The name's Monty, and I'm just a regular British eighteen-year old who shares a common interest with you all. I take dance and piano lessons in my spare time and I am currently studying Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics at A-Level. I started listening to the podcast at the start of July and I just finished the season 3 finale today. And oh my word it was intense.
    I would tell you my favourite characters, but I have far too many. Although I do love Michael, Angel, Datu, Kalani and Riley a ridiculous amount.
    I like to draw whenever I get the chance, and at the minute I'm working on Michael, Angel and Saul; I would really appreciate it if any of you were interested in taking a look at them. (Although I'm yet to find out where I should post my pictures on here haha).
    So yeah, I don't want to go on about myself too much, but I just wanted to say I think the podcast is brilliant and I cannot wait until August. (:

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Hey Monty! Welcome to the Tower...

There is a section of the forum that folks upload art/drawings/etc that they have created about We're Alive. You can see all the different things people have done so far here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/f...mitted-Content

I would love to see any of the artwork you care to upload.

Take care and I'll see you around here....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

So I guess I skipped this part and just jumped straight into posting.

My name's Katie and I discovered WA one cold bored night when browsing iTunes and saw the podcast on the featured banner. Listened to the first chapter and was hooked. Nothing extravagant, just good ol' dumb luck.

I've lurked around the forum on and off since finding the story and finally decided to take the plunge. So helloooooo!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Welcome to the neighborhood, Katie. Good to see you are posting on the forums already. Lots to read and even more to post.

See you around!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello Katie, Monty and all the other new ones. I suppose that scbubba and the others gave you a warm welcome - so I just want to add that it is nice to have you around her.

Welcome to all of you. Post, participate and enjoy your stay here in the forum.

"Lurker"

Status
    Howdy there!

George from Pittsburgh.

Here to share some of the awesome zombie related things my city has to offer

We have a lot of zombie history in pittsburgh!!!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerne View Post
    Howdy there!

George from Pittsburgh.

Here to share some of the awesome zombie related things my city has to offer

We have a lot of zombie history in pittsburgh!!!!
    Welcome, George! I look forward to hearing more about Pittsburgh zombies.... :-)

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm new here. Soooo... Where's all the food and ammo, you know, just in case...

Names Vince btw, and it's pronounced Mo Grappler. I'm a wrestler from Missouri. Thanks for letting me in the tower btw. I'm not sure how I got to LA tho... BTW I call the one with the Huge tv on the 7th floor. I brought my Xbox and call of duty black ops. Who's up for some Nazi Zombies... You know, a little escape would be nice.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello all new zombie-food. Enjoy your stay!
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 151 of 235 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast