User Tag List

Page 175 of 235 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2341
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Andrew! Glad to have you join!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Welcome to the fun, Andrew!

Saw you mentioned craft beer and So Cal. Do you find a lot of local craft beer in your area? Or do you mainly get stuff from other areas?

We have a growing community of brewers here in my area (coastal South Carolina) thanks to some recent changes in state laws. It's great to have several local choices. It has also driven several businesses to expand their non-local offerings too.

Anyway, what are some of your favorite craft beers right now?

- Bubba
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor_101 View Post
    Here we go

Hello my name is David i am a 13 year old i live in san diego, California on my spare time i like to listen to WA i just finished it maybe 2 weeks ago i think that it is the best podcast

Thanks,

David

Hi son

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FANTAZMA View Post
    Hi son
    Hey Dad

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor_101 View Post
    Hey Dad
    Hello my name is ROUBEN, yes it's spelled right. I have listened to the podcast since season 2. I have started my family on it, you all meet my son. I got my cousin started on it too(a762user). Then the infection moved to my wife, my brother in laws and my niece. I am from San Gabriel valley and now we live in San Diego. After 9/11 I joined the military, army spec opps. Three tours, two in Baghdad as a Airborne Infantry men. I was stationed at Los Alimitos, now I work for DHS. I have been a big zombie fan for years, WA beats all other shows or movies. Michael and my self are a lot a like I was MI but I was on the ground(LRSD).

Tks
    FANTAZMA
    aka Ghost

Pic of me 1st tour
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FANTAZMA; May 9th, 2013 at 11:58 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey dad welcome to the tower
    Last edited by Victor_101; May 10th, 2013 at 12:01 AM.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Hi Rouben and welcome to the addiction Tower!

Pretty cool that you turned on several of your family members to the show and subsequently the forums too.
    Lots of good stuff in here and we usually have a good time. Check out the groups and the REPtrivia sections for more good times.

I would also like to say "Thank you!" for your service to our country. I really appreciate it.

- Bubba
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    My name is Tony from deep down da bayou in Addis LA. Just happened across your podcast and listened to all 3 seasons in about 2 days!!! Can't wait for the new season. Lizzy sounds hot - makes sense since the voice talent working with her is hot. The Saul - Lizzy relationship annoyed me at first / now it's the most emotional story line. The writing got better as the show progressed. Well done!
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, I'm Christian. Found We're Alive last week and now I'm almost done with Season 1. I'm a huge fan of the zombie fiction so this podcast is a real treat. Now I have an awesome motivator to get me walking!
    ---
    So far I'm really impressed. While I think some of the voice acting and dialogue is weak, but everything else is incredible. My thoughts on the acting aside, the story itself is engrossing and I love the focus on establishing a community and long term survival rather than just killing zombies
    Likes Osiris liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
    Hi, I'm Christian. Found We're Alive last week and now I'm almost done with Season 1. I'm a huge fan of the zombie fiction so this podcast is a real treat. Now I have an awesome motivator to get me walking!
    ---
    So far I'm really impressed. While I think some of the voice acting and dialogue is weak, but everything else is incredible. My thoughts on the acting aside, the story itself is engrossing and I love the focus on establishing a community and long term survival rather than just killing zombies
    I felt the same in the first season - takes off like a rocket ship when the mallers appear.

Page 175 of 235 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast