Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by Lab Rat
    There have been a lot of arguments for and against the top three contenders, but what if those three led as one?

The forums as we know them would cease to exist. Dead would rise from the grave, human sacrifices, cats and dogs living together.... Mass hysteria!!!

What country or business has more than one leader? Nothing will ever get done if a comittee is needed. When the ish hits the fan, the leader needs to lead, not ask for permission. Besides, the cream always rises to the top. Nature has a pecking order

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Honestly i say Chenwe AKA: CJ would be the best leader since she had The Other Tower the day of if not then maybe a few days after the beginning happened
    because to have The Other Tower that well built usually takes weeks at the best conditions and EVERYONE working together but she got it done in maybe the first week since it started from when they got Burt, Lizzie, and Soul to go for the generator and the SWAT convoy deserted The Other Tower and it was already done and set up when Kulani showed up to there but .
    CJ FOR THE WIN

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I think that every situation has a particular character from the story that would make the best leader for the particular point. Michael is great at organization, but tends to over think in strenuous moments. Saul is good in the heat of action, unless Lizzie or his mother are directly involved, in which case his decision making becomes clouded. Burt is good at leading a charge, but tends to be reckless with his own life an unable to withdraw when the encounter becomes unwinnable. CJ is very capable and well rounded, but unattached to the point she sometimes would miss an opportunity that presents itself if she was slightly more daring.

All of that said, I would probably say that CJ makes the best overall leader, given situations where her subordinates have some discretion and can make their own decisions when they're in the field.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I am kind of curious: Why does no one put any trust into Riley?

Ok, during the show she became kind of weird and especially with the alcoholics kind of unreliable. But consider this: In the very beginning of the show she was the heart and soul of the small group of survivors when they established the Tower as an hideout. She came up with plenty of good ideas or caught almost anyone on his or her emotional stop to calm down or relax to a certain degree.
    Maybe she never had a real opportunity to test her skills as a leader; but I see some potential in her.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I am quite certain that the Angel option can be discarded at this point.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I am quite certain that the Angel option can be discarded at this point.
    Unless .... dundunDUNNNNN!!!
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Unless .... dundunDUNNNNN!!!
    Oh Liam, you are such an optimist!

Sorry guys, I could only retrieve the German dubbed version.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    They all definitely have their strengths, but i see that as more a missed opportunity for those characters. Why not set them up in a chain of command that best uses all their assets?
    My heirarchy would be something like:
    CJ/Mike-Community organization and overall leadership
    Burt/Saul-Scouting, Skirmishing, Defense
    Riley/Pegs-Morale and Task Assignment (farming, repair, etc.)
    Datu - Mechanics
    Tanya - Medical obv.

This isnt the only or even best option. But they definitely have an opportunity here to do things better than they did before by playing to everyone's strengths.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456