User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    A massive, worldwide April Fool's joke taken a step too far?
    Let me add to this theory.. Anarchist hacking security databases in random labs. That's where Pippen could come in, since the Anarchist movement is so big there.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Robalypse View Post
    Not that I actually believe this theory, but just to throw it out there...how about a demonic invasion/infestation. What's the name of the leader of our main group of warriors? Michael. Yeah, be shocked by that revelation. Maybe an invasion by extradimensional forces would work better. Perhaps Bill Roberts wasn't really schizophrenic, but was into some really weird stuff? What if all the tatoos weren't just for show but held some purpose? Could the main location of the gate in L.A. be the arena and that's why they drag humans to the middle of the rink?

Really I tend to lean towards some kind of sinister, Umbrella Corporation style, genetic experimentation, gone wrong type of thing with We're Alive.
    This is not a bad idea, if you consider that many of the characters have biblical or heavenly names. Maybe the arena IS a gate where the colored one sacrifices humans. The way of the 21st century zombie has seemed to lean on the virus explanation. the original zombie flicks never determined a source. It'd be nice to see a supernatural explanation again.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Not that I actually believe this theory, but just to throw it out there...how about a demonic invasion/infestation. What's the name of the leader of our main group of warriors? Michael. Yeah, be shocked by that revelation. Maybe an invasion by extradimensional forces would work better. Perhaps Bill Roberts wasn't really schizophrenic, but was into some really weird stuff? What if all the tatoos weren't just for show but held some purpose? Could the main location of the gate in L.A. be the arena and that's why they drag humans to the middle of the rink?

Really I tend to lean towards some kind of sinister, Umbrella Corporation style, genetic experimentation, gone wrong type of thing with We're Alive.
    So, Lovecraft type demons that are really just creatures we don't understand?
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    This is not a bad idea, if you consider that many of the characters have biblical or heavenly names. Maybe the arena IS a gate where the colored one sacrifices humans. The way of the 21st century zombie has seemed to lean on the virus explanation. the original zombie flicks never determined a source. It'd be nice to see a supernatural explanation again.
    Right, Saul, Angel...Kalani, which a Google search shows means, "heavens." You're right, most of the 21st century zombie mythos does tend to center around scientific rather than supernatural causes, with a few exceptions of course.

So, Lovecraft type demons that are really just creatures we don't understand?
    Yeah, there you go. I was actually thinking in part of the Lovecraft story, "From Beyond," when I referenced the possibility of a dimensional rift, wherein a man goes to visit his scientest buddy who has created a device that seems to makes these odd creatures in another dimension visible in theirs, and as they realize, makes them visible to the creatures too. There are of course lots of other fictional works to draw on that deal with the subject, but that one has always stuck in my mind.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    I just can't figure out these mega sized behemoths, these theorys could explain all the others but not the "big" ones. Many theorys are getting squashed by these massive beasts. What caused these things? They definatly aren't leaders..to dumb. They are like demo tanks really one purpose to them at all. where? why? how? grrrr behemoths why can't i figure you out.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I was actually thinking in part of the Lovecraft story, "From Beyond," when I referenced the possibility of a dimensional rift, wherein a man goes to visit his scientest buddy who has created a device that seems to makes these odd creatures in another dimension visible in theirs, and as they realize, makes them visible to the creatures too. There are of course lots of other fictional works to draw on that deal with the subject, but that one has always stuck in my mind.
    I love Lovecraft. You should try the HP Lovecraft Literary Podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by rottenash View Post
    I just can't figure out these mega sized behemoths, these theorys could explain all the others but not the "big" ones.
    My theory is that they've eaten other zombies and gotten a greater viral load or whatever it is. They have changed the most because they've been exposed to the most.
    Last edited by Eviebae; May 14th, 2011 at 07:26 PM.
    SKITTLES?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567