User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

Flower Ad from Chapter 20-2

Maybe its just me but did that flower advertisement from the beginning of the last episode seem odd to anyone else? They mention the name of the company (Wayside Flowers) but never mention a phone number or a website or even a city. All they say is that they're "your local florist" and a street name couldn't quite understand what it was. After they give the directions they say "You just might find exactly what you're looking for" anyone with access to the We're Alive map wanna look into that? Could be interesting, or a complete waste of your time of course..

PSN ID-jamman39 add me and write We're Alive in the box so i don't delete you.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamman39 View Post
    Maybe its just me but did that flower advertisement from the beginning of the last episode seem odd to anyone else? They mention the name of the company (Wayside Flowers) but never mention a phone number or a website or even a city. All they say is that they're "your local florist" and a street name couldn't quite understand what it was. After they give the directions they say "You just might find exactly what you're looking for" anyone with access to the We're Alive map wanna look into that? Could be interesting, or a complete waste of your time of course..

PSN ID-jamman39 add me and write We're Alive in the box so i don't delete you.
    I know something you don't know.......

If you want to find the answer to your question, search through the chatbox archive. You might find the answer in a conversation held on Monday.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    "West on Bandini"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I know something you don't know.......

If you want to find the answer to your question, search through the chatbox archive. You might find the answer in a conversation held on Monday.
    You can say it's ok.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    You can say it's ok.
    OK!

The Ad for the flower shop is an Easter Egg. Kc and crew added it in as a gag. Wayside Flowers is the place where Michael, Saul and Angel rolled up on Pegs and Riley in Chapter 1
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    And thats why i need to be more active on the forums, thanks guys. And thanks for letting him tell me KC I was supposed to be asleep like an hour ago and i would've spent another hour pouring through the chatbox

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamman39 View Post
    And thats why i need to be more active on the forums, thanks guys. And thanks for letting him tell me KC I was supposed to be asleep like an hour ago and i would've spent another hour pouring through the chatbox
    It can be super rewarding to discover things on your own, though I'm not gonna lie, I would have posted the answer here soon. There are hundreds of pages to sort through in the chatbox. I realized how cruel that was after I posted it. I couldn't even give a remote timestamp to look at...so basically I was telling you to look through hundreds of pages for about 6 sentences held on the busiest forum day....

....I can be such an ass.....wow......

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Especially since there was a lot of debug going on that day.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Especially since there was a lot of debug going on that day.
    Oh god that's right.....that would have been terrible to search through! Because I think it happened right in the middle of you and Kc working things out.

"Builder"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    ....I can be such an ass.....wow......
    Ha ha so true, I mean no not at all, wait I don't know anymore.

Honestly I didn't know that either, good catch though I was a bit preoccupied during my listen.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast