User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Question What about the origins?

Its becoming very clear that the Tower clan is trying to leave the L.A. area and go somewhere else. So my question is: What does this do about discovering the origins of the outbreak? Will they even attempt to figure that out? Will there be any more "intel" raids on the zombies?

Does that mean that Raedon labs is suddenly a moot point? They will be moving far away from it? Or do you think the move might unlock some new secrets that they wouldn't have been able to discover? Some sort of Raccoon City like development to the story where the army base is revealed to hold all the secrets to the outbreak.

So, if they move, what do you think happens in terms of the origin story of the outbreak?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    I think they will unravel it eventually. I have a feeling that something is going to happen to impede their escape though. I don't think they will be able to travel to a new home without coming across a new threat that may lead to new answers. At least that's my feeling.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Michael said in Episode 12 that "we have to leave the tower." I hope it doesn't take them too much longer to get the plan in action. I think if they are able to move to a different location, one that's easier to defend and manage, then they are more likely to be able to focus on other things (like research, planning and *ahem* repopulating).

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    They'll have to move NW a bit and probably past expanded Maller territory. The Arena is north as well, so they could run into more concentrations of the infected.
    So, the journey is what will be important. They'll discover plenty during the trip. How they'll travel will play a really big part in how things come to light.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Hahaha Yeah. That hasn't been mentioned for a while. Speaking of the repopulating, do you think the zombies can breed? Otherwise can't they just stay in the tower until the things start dying off. Then again we don't even know how long they live... or last...?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by VeritableHero View Post
    Michael said in Episode 12 that "we have to leave the tower." I hope it doesn't take them too much longer to get the plan in action. I think if they are able to move to a different location, one that's easier to defend and manage, then they are more likely to be able to focus on other things (like research, planning and *ahem* repopulating).
    Too many people and zombies know where they are. Plus the building is probably structurally unsafe. I'd love to hear them plan where to go! Unless the zombies are killed off in the colder climates, I think California is the best place to be--no killer blizzards etc. Maybe some place with a lake (water supply), natural defenses and places to grow stuff.

I'd like to see some research done, but it's so risky! So is repopulation (for women) but less so now that they have a doctor. Still, making babies is way down on the list--until they have a modicum of safety having babies wouldn't be fair for babies nor parents.

"Builder"

Status
    what would be really interesting is if they take over the mallers area, maybe due to internal struggle with the mallers??
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Could happen, especially now the Mallers have captured Lizzy.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    There are at least couple hundred mallers and only 20 plus tower residents. The mallers have better fire power as well. I say the journey north is when they find out more stuff. Being stagnant in the tower is defensive. You only find information/intel on the offense.
    They have to get moving. I also think several thread questions/theories will come to light.

The Rat for one: Maybe they'll catch him/her trying to broadcast information about the move or better yet, Michael actually uses his experience and training to set up a trap with false information.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Nik,

I meant to add that they'll also end up "running" into people or information dealing with the Biotech firm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast