Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post

Have you ever been in an episode other then just for zombie growls or other sound effects?

A: I was the original announcer, way back before we had Michael Swan. (So glad he's here!), I was on the TV in Chapter 2, and I was the teacher in Chapter 1. A few other times I'm hidden as well, but I can't remember off the top of my head where. I think in the Maller's attack in Chapter 12.
I KNEW you were the teacher! Funny... I knew that from watching one youtube video where you talked, I thought the teacher sounded like you so I wondered.

What kind of research have you done to keep the story fairly realistic? I notice in the recent chapters with Saul's Mom you have some very detailed dialogue about medical stuff. Did you have medical experience in the military? I've thought about this since chapter 13 with the fire truck (since I'm studying to be a fire fighter). You do a pretty good job of keeping a balance between realism and making it exciting. But I think Lizzie and Pegs would have a much harder time handling a fire hose going full blast lol

Have any other zombie media inspired you in We're Alive? E,g Resident Evil, other zombie flicks... etc...

I can wait until after meltdown, obviously