User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    So this kinda contributes to the fact Ink is a unique one. In the tower he didn't describe his eyes as cloudy or anything else but bright green. Hmmm interesting information.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Here's an update for you, and I'm honestly surprised no one jumped on me getting something this wrong

I listened to The One With The Marking's assault on the Tower in chapter 11. After it runs away, Burt states he recognizes it as the one on the rooftop of the diner. If that's the case, The One With the Markings is also the one we see on the rooftop in Chapter 13. So...wonder if that brings us back down to one Pimp Ass Zombie or if there are two? Hmmmm........
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

Pin The colored one in the arena and Samantha

I was extremely moved during the episode of purgatory i was almost brought to tears when Samantha was taken away. It was a very powerful chapter.

While reading this chapter i kept wondering why the zombies were keeping prisoners in the room above the hockey stadium. Samantha said the they were just food for them. But that idea just didn't seem right to me. After Samantha was taken away and was "eaten". i began thinking about what if they weren't eating people in the center of the arena.

My theory is that someone is not eaten be the Colored One but infected with a special strain of the virus that turns them into one of the "really smart ones" similar to Paul, The colored one or what ever you want to call him. Where they are sentient and can communicate.

I reckon that Samantha has been turned into one of these "really smart ones" and will make a appearance in the probably far distant future of this series and cause some problems and maybe she wont be evil and will still be a little bit human and Samantha and Hope and Datu can live happily ever after.

Please post your thoughts about this and thank you for reading.
    Last edited by StepLaugh; May 5th, 2011 at 04:11 AM.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: Snickelsox
    I agree with you that Samantha will most likely make an appearance. Living happily ever after maybe not. I feel like she will pin Datu and hope and they will have to take her down. This will probably give Datu a bit more closure or maybe just some more balls so he becomes awesome again instead of a pile of tears.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    I think this is a great idea. There must be a better reason why they captured those particular survivors alive. And I agree that she may come back in zombie form as a smart one. But I don't think she will show full compassion towards Datu & Hope. More like a "Please put me out of my misery before I kill you" scenario.

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I'd prefer her as food. In purgatory I felt like Datu watched her get eaten even thought Samantha told him not to. Closure enough for me.
    In a hierarchy the higher on the tower you are the better you eat. What is better than an alive human(who just ate rancid corndogs)?
    Teethingbiscuits
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I agree with TB. I have a very hard time imagining what I heard in Purgatory was anything but Datu watching Samantha be killed. Everything I heard points to that, including the abrupt cut off of her scream. If Datu was watching, as it is heavily implied, and something other than Samantha being killed was happening (ie. The Colored One started to have sex with Samantha to create a Little One....which by the way I think is a ridiculous theory) his reaction would have been stronger because of the violation of Samantha.

There is an expectation Datu had when Samantha was pulled to the center of the rink. If something else happened, I'm pretty sure Datu would have reacted to it.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I agree with TB. I have a very hard time imagining what I heard in Purgatory was anything but Datu watching Samantha be killed. Everything I heard points to that, including the abrupt cut off of her scream. If Datu was watching, as it is heavily implied, and something other than Samantha being killed was happening (ie. The Colored One started to have sex with Samantha to create a Little One....which by the way I think is a ridiculous theory) his reaction would have been stronger because of the violation of Samantha.

There is an expectation Datu had when Samantha was pulled to the center of the rink. If something else happened, I'm pretty sure Datu would have reacted to it.
    Agreed. The center of the ring is, just that... the center. It's where "HE" holds court and it's also the where "HE" kills the people whom I'm going to say are saved especially for him. Like in nature, the Alpha male gets the best parts of any kill.
    So, it kinda goes into his personality to kill as part spectator sport and to show his power.

Same died horribly and Datu watched the entire thing. That's why he's turned into such a cry baby. Even if Sam showed up later, no one would recognize her due to the mutation and defeats the purpose.

Those are my theories anyway.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by mr boom95 View Post
    While reading this chapter i kept wondering why the zombies were keeping prisoners in the room above the hockey stadium.
    Maybe because Ink is incredibly cruel and wants them to watch what is going to happen?

Didn't Samantha talk about watching her friends torn apart?
    SKITTLES?

"Hoarder"

Status
    she's alive and prego with one of the little one's...inks special forces

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast