User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is Angel?!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    they prly met at one point or another but if they dated then why would scratch not know him? all she said was that his name seemed familiar or that he seemed familiar i forget which
    Angel's #1 Fan

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    they prly met at one point or another but if they dated then why would scratch not know him? all she said was that his name seemed familiar or that he seemed familiar i forget which
    My two options
    Michael did say in the beginning that Angel was a typical spoiled rich boy. Maybe Angel had a record as a youth he can hot wire cars.. But then again Michael makes nasty crap like chloroform.
    Or option 2 he was on the jury that convicted her of some crime.. cause Scarface had many crimes. Yep I am going with option 2.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    My two options
    Michael did say in the beginning that Angel was a typical spoiled rich boy. Maybe Angel had a record as a youth he can hot wire cars.. But then again Michael makes nasty crap like chloroform.
    Or option 2 he was on the jury that convicted her of some crime.. cause Scarface had many crimes. Yep I am going with option 2.
    oooo. I like option 2. I haven't heard that one before.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Okay my theory on Angle. Typical rich kid? Yeah maybe in Michael's eyes he was a rich kid who rebelled against his parents by breaking the law which is where he got the experience with hot wiring cars and probably came into contact with scratch somewhere along the way. Two different scenarios with the military side of Angle are he got busted and was given the choice of either time in jail or military. Other scenario is he wasn't caught and went onto college and did the ROTC option to get his military commission which is why Michael says he had no field experience. Either way Angle is a green horn in the field but seems to be a quick learn. He has the ability to be a good leader but lacks the field experience to make the decisions at a quicker pace like Michael.
    Last edited by timberwoof; Mar 20th, 2011 at 10:23 PM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    Okay my theory on Angle. Typical rich kid? Yeah maybe in Michael's eyes he was a rich kid who rebelled against his parents by breaking the law which is where he got the experience with hot wiring cars and probably came into contact with scratch somewhere along the way. Two different scenarios with the military side of Angle are he got busted and was given the choice of either time in jail or military. Other scenario is he wasn't caught and went onto college and did the ROTC option to get his military commission which is why Michael says he had no field experience. Either way Angle is a green horn in the field but seems to be a quick learn. He has the ability to be a good leader but lacks the field experience to make the decisions at a quicker pace like Michael.
    option two is likely, but the problem with option one is that Angel is an officer, with no field experience. If he was given the choice of prison or service (which i'm not even sure they do now a days) they wouldnt give him a chance to become an officer, he'd be enlisted, which isnt the case.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    Thats what I was thinking when I was typing that. Maybe his parents gave him the option to do something with his life or get cut off from the family money.

"Builder"

Status
    I could see him having a couple spots of being in trouble getting caught for one of those times and in the courthouse meeting Scratch, then parents give the option get out or go to the military. I could also see him being part of a group but being the quiet one of the group causing trouble and getting caught once and then having to straighten up or lose the trust fund so-to-speak and thereby denouncing his past.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    The Last Place You Want to be During a Zombie Outbreak
    Or it could be that Scratch was sizing up Angel to give up details about himself like who he was and his name. Michael at least says as much when he was talking to I think Bert about how he was trying to size them up too but Scratch caught on too fast to get anything out of them. In this sense, I think Scratch was just bluffing or if you believe my other theory, Scratch may have been the Sandy Bill was talking about and she came to visit the Tower when Angel was with his girlfriend Cindy there.

As for the Hotwiring, I believe he just hung out with people who would do carjacking for kicks and never got caught for it.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSMan View Post
    Well Angel does know how to hotwire a car which is somthing people tend to learn on the "streets". I'm thinking Scratch may have hung out with him before she endded up in jail... OR! maybe they used to... date <3? But thats crazy talk... or is it?
    I don't think Angel recognizes Scratch personally. But I think Scratch might recognize Angel personally on some level. Could definitely be some kind of Police rat or jury volunteer.

"Hoarder"

Status
    maybe scratch and angel hit it..? pushed it real good ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast