User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    For the off season, I think it's best to really start adding fans to the calls. Spice it up and have other voices with other theories out there. See the way they viewed the first season. No offense to Greg or Brit, but there's only so much they can do with episodes we've all heard before. We already got a feel of how they thought of it all. Just a quick suggestion!
    Excuse me if I am misinterpreting, but do you mean that there is nothing to gain from going through the first seasons chapters? If we get a revelation about the Rat, or some major plot twist, I think it would be quite fun to notice hints and clues in the first season as a "community".

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    Excuse me if I am misinterpreting, but do you mean that there is nothing to gain from going through the first seasons chapters? If we get a revelation about the Rat, or some major plot twist, I think it would be quite fun to notice hints and clues in the first season as a "community".
    Nono. I'm saying is a lot of us interpreted/heard the first season differently from others. So it would be great to get more fans to talk on that half. By the time the break comes, we'll have heard what Brit and Greg have thought about the series this far. Which don't get me wrong, they know their material, but we might have a listener out there who caught something we didn't or something.

I'm SURE we have hints in the beginning. Not saying that =]

"Lurker"

Status
    I have to say, Elisa was fantastic on this episode. And now I'm going to be taken so out of the story every time I listen to Pegs talk =P

I would definitely agree to listening to the older episodes during the break, maybe in some sort of book club format. You could post a topic for discussion about that week's chapter before airing so you have a lot of theories to spring from within the episode. It can't do us any harm to examine the older episodes.

Oh, and thank's for the shout-out during the 20-1 discussion.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Brit, Greggy, Best pod cast from you guys yet. Elisa WAS awesome!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Great episode! Very cool to have the Elisa Elliott on. I listened to it on saturday while I was at work. It made a bad day better.

"Smart One"

Status

Riley

Aww Britt, you forgot my name when you asked my question about Riley!! :-( Thanks for asking it though, I'm glad she agreed with my suspicions!

Loved the podcast, Elisa sounds like a really nice person to chat to!
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGlenn View Post
    Aww Britt, you forgot my name when you asked my question about Riley!! :-( Thanks for asking it though, I'm glad she agreed with my suspicions!
    I KNOW I FAIL AT LIFE. So sorry about that >_<
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Smart One"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    I KNOW I FAIL AT LIFE. So sorry about that >_<
    It's okay! But to think, I have a name so memorable that KC decided to name that nice old guy from the Colony after me!*

*might be total lie.
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I am so excited for a musical episode, I find those hilarious. Also if you need fans to talk to during the break, send me a message. I love nothing more than talking about zombies and I can talk for a while if need be.

Also, I was the one who put out my Skittles theory, it hit me out of the blue while at work. I emailed it from my IPhone actually, before I forgot. But I did quickly realize when Greg pointed out that shrimp would not keep in that environment. I just don't know what rich people eat. I still think Skittles has some secret lair with something awesome in it, I just can't be sure of what

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    My computer kept freezing while I was listening so it would take a 30 second pause every minute or so of podcast. But it was a great episode! Worth the extra time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast