User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think you should ask her... does she think Riley is gay? Let's get the inside scoop! Technically Pegs has known her the longest!
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Hey--

How hot is Pete in person?

Greg

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Elisa,

What hobbies do you have?

Now the Zombie related question!

If you were alone during a Zombie Apocalypse, how would you spend your free time?

Thank you for your time,
    Markus
    aka Re1ndeer

"New Arrival"

Status
    I think Pegs is one of the characters that has really grown a lot. There is a lot more confidence in the character’s voice now than in the beginning. Is that something Elisa worked at? Does she like the direction the character has taken?

"Lurker"

Status
    In a recent chapter, Kalani mentioned that Saul's dog Lady is therapeutic to everyone's sanity, I'm wondering if Peg's cat Mr. Whiskers is still around? Is the cat helpful to the survivors like Lady is or is it just therapeutic to Pegs only?

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
    In a recent chapter, Kalani mentioned that Saul's dog Lady is therapeutic to everyone's sanity, I'm wondering if Peg's cat Mr. Whiskers is still around? Is the cat helpful to the survivors like Lady is or is it just therapeutic to Pegs only?
    Anti therapeutic here. Cats drive me crazy just laying there looking at me like I am the slob. Scratches too. not good in zombie land. Sorry G I see your handsome/pretty feline and don't fault you in your enjoyment... I mean we can still be friends, right?
    Teeth
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Teethingbiscuit View Post
    Anti therapeutic here. Cats drive me crazy just laying there looking at me like I am the slob. Scratches too. not good in zombie land. Sorry G I see your handsome/pretty feline and don't fault you in your enjoyment... I mean we can still be friends, right?
    Teeth
    Yup!, That's my cat, coincidentally his name is Michael. Yeah, all he does is stare at me like i did something wrong waiting for me to feed him. I agree a cat in the zombie apocalypse is pretty useless since they cannot act as an early warning device, track another animal, human or zombie, or listen to your commands in general.

Damn Hand Cannon

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    As therapy though, the presence and attention from something or someone can give a glimmer... hey you just put me on the side of keep the cat. Good work G and get Micheal some cat nip and a toy
    Teethingbiscuit
    Does rocking the Claw Machine a worthy apocalyptic talent?

"Lurker"

Status
    I can't imagine being in the tower and waiting in line to play with Saul's dog Lady. Everybody there would fight over her attention since she is the only ray of hope they have. I mean the tower is in ruins since the war, no water, little food, random zombie attacks, and constant tensions between the residents of the tower. I can imagine everyone huddled over Lady when there isn't something to do. I bet the poor dog is smothered like zombies on a fresh kill. I guess that Pegs is cool since she has her cat and Michael to play with.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Does she feel her character is too naive?

If she could change anything about her character what would it be?

Does gun control make sense in a zombie apocalypse?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast