User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why was lizzy kicked out?

I listened to the newest "we're not dead" and as they were discussing the end of chapter 19 I thought they would have touched on the possibility that Lizzy may have been kicked out in order to infiltrate the "Mallers". I think that it's a strong possibility that Burt, who has shown that he makes very good tactical decisions, may have came up with a plan with Lizzy for her to ingratiate herself among the Mallers in order to gain intel as to who the rat is and maybe even get some kind of help for Saul. I don't think we have any real grasp on the time line yet and neither Burt or Lizzy have been portrayed as the sit and wait type.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    But would Lizzy have been a good choice for that?

"Lurker"

Status
    Maybe Burt thought she was the rat?

"Scavenger"

Status
    She made Burt angry as she violated rule #1 by choosing to constantly sit with Saul instead of working on the assigned jobs at the Tower. And what happens when you break a Rule of the Tower??

Burt isn't the kind of guy to tolerate any challenges to his authority for long, and his sympathy for the situation eventually ran out. It came to a head and Lizzy lost. Burt felt he had to do it. To do otherwise would undermine his authority - can't let one person violate the rules while the others watch, makes him look weak.

That's my theory.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wooly View Post
    She made Burt angry as she violated rule #1 by choosing to constantly sit with Saul instead of working on the assigned jobs at the Tower. And what happens when you break a Rule of the Tower??

Burt isn't the kind of guy to tolerate any challenges to his authority for long, and his sympathy for the situation eventually ran out. It came to a head and Lizzy lost. Burt felt he had to do it. To do otherwise would undermine his authority - can't let one person violate the rules while the others watch, makes him look weak.

That's my theory.
    I totally agree with this theory. I just don't see Lizzy being the one to infiltrate the mallers.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think it what something drastic. I mean, remember when Kelly broke the rule. The tower is under a different leadership, but Lizzy and Burt kinda were friends...right?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chasse View Post
    I think it what something drastic. I mean, remember when Kelly broke the rule. The tower is under a different leadership, but Lizzy and Burt kinda were friends...right?
    Not really. Burt has left Saul for dead at least twice. Lizzy hates him for that.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Maybe Burt kicked Lizzy out so he could have Saul all to himself.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I've thought about this... and my knee jerk reaction was Lizzy was the rat... but I think its to obvious... plus remember Lizzy's interaction with Scratch and Latch after they got the tanker... I really dont know why she was kicked out... but I don't think it was for being the rat!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I can't believe Lizzie was the rat. It was probably an argument over Saul's treatment. Maybe she tried to free his chains or was hoarding food for him. My other theory is that Burt believes that Saul is carrying the zombie disease, even if he isn't biting anyone. Lizzie probably was knocking boots with Saul or he sneezed on her or something and thus Burt kicked her out because he couldn't bear to shoot her and had run out of chains

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast