User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GateKeeper

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Unhappy GateKeeper

I'm starting this thread to emphasize the importance of the GateKeeper. He takes over the Colony in Chapter 19 Part 3, but I have a question about him. Have we heard him before? In the Chapter 1 part 1 at 5:42 Michael enters his code to get into the military base, he enters it wrong the first time and a voice tells him to try again. Is this the same voice actor as the GateKeeper? I want to know what you have to say and I know that the GateKeeper is a big topic now since he took over the Colony.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    The fact that GateKeeper took control of the colony, put him in a position of power.
    The colony (and it's structure) got somewhat damaged in 19-3, but once thats rebuilt he is a force to be reckoned with.

So yea, I agree that he'll play an important role somewhere in the future, but for now I think he'll be out of sight for a while.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    It all depends on what his plan for The Colony is. Does he want to hold thing tight and survive, or send recon teams further out for more supplies and intel. I feel like he will be a force to recon with on level with Scratch eventually. he's going to want his doctor back, or at least to punish her for leaving and I fear that will be done by harming / capturing Hope.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Gatekeeper will be in future episodes. No doubt about it. I think it's rapidly approaching the time where they will leave the Tower as well. It's pretty beat up, and there is no reason to stay now that everyone knows where they are. I think they will move to one of the military bases. I do hope eventually they take over the Colonys leadership.

Gatekeeper reminds me of every other bureaucrat in the system we have today. Always making deals for the sake of power. I hate him already. I hope a Behemoth attempts to procreate with him.

Hopefully they return Lizzy, somewhat safe and sound (she sounds pretty beat up already).

"Scavenger"

Status
    He is Gay, semi-insane and just weird. I think that Pete would be a better ruler of the colony.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    I still am curious to what Gatekeeper will be referred to if he resurfaces in the series.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Lurker"

Status
    Maybe the Gatekeeper will form an army? It seems kind of in line with his personality, and the colony is several hundred strong...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi of the Dead View Post
    Maybe the Gatekeeper will form an army? It seems kind of in line with his personality, and the colony is several hundred strong...
    Forming an army would mean giving the masses access to weapons which wouldn't be a smart move considering there are probably still those loyal to Marcus. Secrets dont stay secret for long in small communities.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    This psycho has a path... it will lead him to the Tower
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Lurker"

Status

I would have to think that his name "Gatekeeper" will be important at some point. I think he is not dead and is fact the person that either knows someone or does know how this outbreak started. My guess is we will see him towards the end of the next story arc. Maybe when the zombies from the Arena attack the tower hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast