Hello We’re Alive fanboys and fangirls! I am soooo excited to announce this next contest.

Below you will find a downloadable PDF of Chapter One: It Begins. But, in order to download it you MUST be a registered member of the forums. So you, sir or madam, yeah, YOU, the one who isn’t registered, I’ve provided a link to the register screen for your convenience.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Now for those of you that are registered members, feel free to download the chapter. Look over it, memorize it, frame it, worship it...

Once you’re done with all of that awkwardness, please read carefully, because here is where the contest comes in: We want you guys to use the script AND your vast imagination to recreate any part of the chapter.

Perhaps you want to make a comic rendition of the first scene? Maybe group up with a few forum members to reenact the scene of Angel, Michael and Saul trapped inside the armory? Or grab a few local friends to make a short video? If you’re talented with Flash, you can use that too!

The possibilities are endless; I’ve only listed a few ideas to get your brain churning.

What’s up for grabs? A Season One disc set signed by Kc and Shane.

And that’s all I have to say about that! You guys have built an awesome community; I know you can come up with something great. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to post them below or send an email to WereNotDead@gmail.com OR wnd@zombiepodcast.com OR werenotdead@zombiepodcast.com OR britt@zombiepodcast.com. TAKE ‘YER PICK.

Numerous email addresses...we haz them.

Chapter 1.pdf