User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    You should start a Pete fan club or something. Or the Ass2Ass club lol?
    Haha yeah I think the Pete fan club would be more suitable lol I doubt alot of people would wanna be a member of the ass2ass club. I'm sure Greg Miller would happily join though lmao he's practically turned it into a meme in the IGN community

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

One of my first thoughts when they had made their successful getaway was, "What about Pete?" I'm worried about Glen too, but not as much. He seems to be very useful to GateKeeper/Leader, since he knows how the radios and the power works. Also he barely knew anything about what Victor and Michael were doing, so they can't blame him for anything. Just such a nice guy under such a sick dictator leader. Pete just seems too nice, a slight bit too innocent to survive in the brutality that the Colony will become as they go even deeper into Communism

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Oh lord Greg Miller fan boys. Alert alert!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    Lmao u know it

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    One of my first thoughts when they had made their successful getaway was, "What about Pete?" I'm worried about Glen too, but not as much. He seems to be very useful to GateKeeper/Leader, since he knows how the radios and the power works. Also he barely knew anything about what Victor and Michael were doing, so they can't blame him for anything. Just such a nice guy under such a sick dictator leader. Pete just seems too nice, a slight bit too innocent to survive in the brutality that the Colony will become as they go even deeper into Communism
    Yeah that's the first thing I thought too, I'm going to take a guess and say he may have a chance to be back, you never know with "we're alive" I mean everyone thought Michael was dead for a while but he came back. Also u don't actually know if Marcus died in that battle, he might not have, I mean the Gaurdians still would have attacked michael and co for trying to escape even if they were still under marcus' order. But yeah marcus didnt seem to have a problem with pete so maybe he made it but guess we just gotta wait for the next chaptor

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    I'm not so much a fanboy as I am trying to help Decomposed Ass2Ass direct his Pete-lovin' energy

"Scavenger"

Status
    Stoked the left Pete behind.
    Bummed on Glen.

Maybe everyone will get WIPED at the colony and The Tower can claim new territory at some point in the future...
    Assuming they expand their numbers a tad...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    We all know that those in positions of power are merely puppets for their shadowy masters. I think Pete orchestrated the coup to place his minion, Gatekeeper, on the throne.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeGrown View Post
    We all know that those in positions of power are merely puppets for their shadowy masters. I think Pete orchestrated the coup to place his minion, Gatekeeper, on the throne.
    So what I'm getting from this is you are assuming pete is an evil mastermind? haha

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    yo, they must come back. there were too many assets there for them to leave em all behind. we will have to wait for pete. i must say i was sad when they didnt bring him with em too...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast