User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Ok my daughter had reminded me as she reads my posts over my shoulder. "Stick to the topic, Mother!"
    I agree with InsanityTM's original post. Pegs and Kelly are going to be used against him. Michael showed his true feelings for Pegs when he took the shovel to the guy that hurt her. Its logical for Marcus to use them to control Michael.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    what's the movie about if there are people screaming ass to ass?

(does it have anything to do with the song? cause that song makes a bowl of cheerios epic)
    It's a line spoken during an especially morbid scene of the movie. The movie itself centers around drug addiction, mental illness, and the lengths in which an addict will go to for his/her next fix. It's disturbing on many, many levels. Especially, the "ass-to-ass" moment. I'm sure with a little imagination you can figure out what was taking place during that particularly graphic scene...
    Last edited by Chelsea C.; Mar 5th, 2011 at 05:41 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea Childress View Post
    It's a line spoken during an especially morbid scene of the movie. The movie itself centers around drug addiction, mental illness, and the lengths in which an addict will go to for his/her next fix. It's disturbing on many, many levels. Especially, the "ass-to-ass" moment. I'm sure with a little imagination you can figure out what was taking place during that particularly graphic scene...
    This is exactly why I chose it as a Suitable punishment lmao and hearing Gregs impression is priceless

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Marcus should be viewing Micheal as a huge liability now and if he likes his role in the colony, he should remove Micheal from the equation as quickly as possible. If he wants to keep Micheal around and also keep his status intact, he will have to use Pegs and Kelly's safety as a bargaining chip. I think Marcus' ego and over confidence will have him underestimate the risk involved and the residents, through gossip and desperation, will view the newcomers as possible salvation. I believe this will be Marcus' downfall (not to mention the possible arrival of Shirley).

"Lurker"

Status
    Even though Michael does know about Marcus's lies, many of the colonists (idk, can I call them that?) may not believe him at first. But after gossip and desperation, like manintrees said, some people may begin to side with Michael.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Decomposed Ass2Ass View Post
    It is indeed, but I only found out about it due to Greg miller repeatedly refrencing it during his many podcasts he feature on. Hence why it is Pete who exclaims the phrase lol
    That's hilarious and I like Greg more because of this.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    This thread is half "Ass to Ass", half Micheal's punishment.... That said I'm dreading the artwork for next chapter if Micheal's punishment is going Ass to Ass with Victor....

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    OKAAAYYY, how bout we move on from the ass to ass, i think i've been scarred enough for one day!
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I second that motion. The image of a naked Jennifer Connely doesn't mix with zombies.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    It think KC may take this in a whole different direction. Here's why:

1. Michael's credibility has taken a hit too. He's been telling everyone he and Marcus served in the same unit. So, who'd believe him if/when his story changes? I wouldn't.
    2. He hasn't been there long enough to build any trust,respect, comraderie, or esprit de corps.
    3. Victor is the only "Friend" they have.

I also think that Marcus and the Gatekeeper have to die in order for the Colony to change.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast