User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

so if Lizzy has the baby, Saul dies, and Victor takes over the "Daddy Duties"... will he and Lizzy eventually hook up?!?!?!
    Rainbow Babies!!!
    Lizzy could run a PSA using all her own children! love it.

SIDE NOTE:
    am i right in assessing that the Zombies' only way to "reproduce" is to bite/turn another human? there's hope for humanity right there!
    i can see the story ending with the hopeful outlook of numerous babies being born, raised in separate colonies, and then there's eventually a network of survivors that start over after the bulk of the Zeds are gone. i'm all about happy endings.

"Lurker"

Status

Pin Meaning of image with Datu in a church

I'm thinking that the address on the paper that Datu saw, will lead to this church.
    Perhaps, it could also be a sign of the pending wedding of Saul & Lizzy.
    However, I'm also hoping to get some answers regarding the intentional and overt use of Biblical Names from Season 1. I know this has been mentioned in the forums before (by me), but it seems like the people in the Tower from Season 1 almost exclusively had names drawn from the Bible.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Saul is clearly set up for an attack since he's going back to the hospital alone. Perhaps the church reference is a nod to a wedding that will never be
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Episode 43-3 is going to be crazy..........

Lets keep in Mind the Chapter is called "The Darkness Ahead"...............

As we currently sit there seems to be(a least for the current situation) a lot of "Happy" things ahead..... A Baby is Coming, A Wedding is in the works, Plans are being made to spread out so that everyone can keep living, etc, etc, etc.........

Now........ Somewhere in all of that............ The Bad Things(or Darkness) need to start happening........

I'm gonna say hang on to your seats for 43-3 Ladies and Gents!!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    So I just thought about this.............

If we are assuming that Saul is on his way out the door...... All signs point to no more Saul........

Does that mean that Victor(By agreeing to take care of the baby) has basically punched his first class ticket to the end of the Story?!?!?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    So I just thought about this.............

If we are assuming that Saul is on his way out the door...... All signs point to no more Saul........

Does that mean that Victor(By agreeing to take care of the baby) has basically punched his first class ticket to the end of the Story?!?!?
    Victor-ious

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Victor-ious
    Didn't you know that the next project is Victor and baby travel the wasteland in Burt's truck. It's like Axecop with a sombrero.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Mar 7th, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Didn't you know that the next project is Victor and baby travel the wasteland in Burt's truck. It's like Axecop with a sombrero.
    The baby will be so badass, he'll be the one doing the driving

Vic & Nic: On The Road

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    perception.

that's perhaps the thing that has me so certain of the language thing. -what if- the perception of the very reality we live in, changes? what if the mind fundamentally shifts to a "different" way of seeing the world? datu says that theres another address on the note, what if even randy did not see it as an address? what if ink did not write it as an address? what if datus perception of the symbols changed it in that moment of "zombie mind awakening" and he saw an address where ink actually wrote a chemical? that we have to wait to find out...but all this is a possibility that while very much on the fringes of science...still have some basis in the logical, scientific world. we accept everything we know around us because our perceptions of the world are so similar. what I call an apple, you call an apple, I write the word apple and we all naturally see...an apple. what if your perception of an "apple" changes? you still know what an apple is...you still see the apple, you still right the word "apple" but now the apple is a bloody human heart, ripped from the tree it grows in...

am I right with all this? fuck I hope not. but its an option, better - its my "perception" of the story so far-.

todd-0
    Like being stuck between 2 dimensions or more along the lines of lizard brain/animalistic traits? Interesting to say the least. I'm leaning towards his ability to read it ties into the meaning of his name and origin.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    @mr.redbeard

dimensions is a strong word. lizard or animal puts me in a reptilian mindset.. an I got hosed the last time I even mentioned the word "alien"

think of it this way, our senses feed their input though our body and into our brain. what if your brain began to process that info in a different way? and what if that change happened uniformly to everyone bitten/infected? I admit its far out there stuff. but it still retains some level of plausible explanation. while I could totally see the misdirection in the cliffhanger being we jump to these conclusions of a zom-diction, when its just tagalog hes reading...

think about just how well set up this situation is... datu, the only character (I believe) to have any type of "exotic" language in his background. so either way could be right, but its a crapshoot as far as guessing which. im just hedging my bets on the fun answer
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast