User Tag List

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    As for reading my draft, I read the article, and now I feel sorry for asking. I totes understand. I'd feel the same way if someone asked me.
    Naw, it's alright. I don't mind you asking, but now you understand the sorta catch 22 it puts me in. Produced material on the other hand, that stuff I can give feedback on, but I'm very harsh
    Likes trinhlam365, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Hey Kc, did you ever manage to get around to edit the footage from the live reading of 47-3?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredOverdrive100 Experience Points
    Is apartment 2c a live reading of were alive? And is lockdown going to be a whole new story? Love your work. I am a little behind on all this but enjoyed catching up!
    Likes trinhlam365 liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scorin07 View Post
    Is apartment 2c a live reading of were alive? And is lockdown going to be a whole new story? Love your work. I am a little behind on all this but enjoyed catching up!
    Apt2c is a live review show where we talk about behind the scenes stuff and interview cast members.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Hey Kc, did you ever manage to get around to edit the footage from the live reading of 47-3?
    Sadly, we had some trouble with the footage on the camera with card formats, the cards were too new for the stupid camera. We have some cutaway stuff, but a lot from the finale event is gone It makes me very sad.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Apt2c is a live review show where we talk about behind the scenes stuff and interview cast members.

Sadly, we had some trouble with the footage on the camera with card formats, the cards were too new for the stupid camera. We have some cutaway stuff, but a lot from the finale event is gone It makes me very sad.
    Oh no! That's really sad... How unfortunate

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredOverdrive100 Experience Points
    That is a bummer for sure! I just listened to the promo for lockdown my family and I can not wait for it to come out. How can I support the show more?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Scorin07 View Post
    That is a bummer for sure! I just listened to the promo for lockdown my family and I can not wait for it to come out. How can I support the show more?
    You can help by sharing the story with your friends!

Or, if you're feeling very generous, the big Donate button at the top will definitely help out guys that are involved in making this amazing series! Every little bit helps!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience Points

Will you guys be at Comikaze 2016?? do you have a mailing list where we can get emails about events you are having or places you will be?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VintageNut View Post
    Will you guys be at Comikaze 2016?? do you have a mailing list where we can get emails about events you are having or places you will be?
    I don't really do e-mail stuff much, but we might be doing that more through the site. If you follow us on social media, we update that a lot.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

KC, will you have any presence at San Diego Comic Con in 2016? I can understand if you do not, young Auggie and all. I would love to help spread to We're Alive buzz down there. I could drop off some flyers on the freebe table. Anything to help.

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast