Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Shotgun surly boson part!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    And he takes 7odd and a small horde of loyal WA fans with him! Who follow willingly until they realize they don't like the direction this new ship (i.e., story) is heading! They cannot make the adjustment from zombie action flick to romantic comedy! Mutiny ensues! All hell breaks loose! Captain Kc's body is assaulted, gagged and bound, then cut into pieces for chum! Vicious sharks fill the blood-tinged waters! A break in the hull spouts gouts of crimson death!! The ship veers, rudderless, in aimless circles, founders....sinks....

....uh, sorry. What were we talking about?
    Um... that went sour fast. I was thinking about heading out to sea... not any more! ;0)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Without listening, do you remember what happened in Chapter 11 at 11 minutes and 11 seconds?

Given the similarity to the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month the guns fell silent and World War One ended.

We now know it as Veterans Day. So, was it just a coincidence or did you plan to have Burt shoot Ink as an homage to veterans?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Without listening, do you remember what happened in Chapter 11 at 11 minutes and 11 seconds?

Given the similarity to the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month the guns fell silent and World War One ended.

We now know it as Veterans Day. So, was it just a coincidence or did you plan to have Burt shoot Ink as an homage to veterans?
    I would love to claim that, but purely coincidence.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, the forum knows me and this is certainly not the first time I "saw" something that was not there. Lol

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Hi kc I was wondering about the last episode. I'm going to pay for it but where will I be able to download it I looked through the forums etc i can't find that info. Sorry I know it's not a question about the story.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    Hi kc I was wondering about the last episode. I'm going to pay for it but where will I be able to download it I looked through the forums etc i can't find that info. Sorry I know it's not a question about the story.
    He hasn't given us a place where we can purchase it yet, just what time it becomes available. Most likely he'll post about it on the forums/facebook/twitter a few hours/days before hand.

And you don't need to be sorry, this thread is to ask him anything you like, haha.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    He hasn't given us a place where we can purchase it yet, just what time it becomes available. Most likely he'll post about it on the forums/facebook/twitter a few hours/days before hand.

And you don't need to be sorry, this thread is to ask him anything you like, haha.
    Thanks
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post

It'll be on our shop once it's available. It's the same store for the merchandise, this is just a digital download. It's not up there yet because you can't have a blank merchandise page in our system without having the file there, and it's not done yet.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered
    KC,

So there are normally 3 parts average 20 minutes for a total chapter of about hour and little bit more. Now Chapter 48 is not only the season finale and series finale so will we see a extra long episode to tie up everything since we don't want to rush everything. So can we expect about a hour and half to 2 hour finale? Or is that expecting too much?

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast