Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
I gotta say, @KPCoyote - I'm not 100% sure I want to see WA on the screen. I can't imagine it being as good as it is as a podcast. I feel like it is so well written as is - for audio - that if it was written for television - it will most likely take away from the genius of it. As I stated in a previous comment - television is a whole other medium - and with the huge story lines WA has offered - I can't see it living up to television unless an unfettered budget went along with it, which is unlikely..... I am sort of comparing it to the common book/movie debates.....more often than not - the book is always better......it allows the reader/listener to imagine the story unfolding through their own eyes and mind and not what a producer/director allows you to see.
I totally understand where you are coming from on this. But I would still love to see a full comic book series. There are some amazing artists out there that could easily bring We're Alive to even more people. I suggested Joe Wight to Grayson a while ago.