Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ryanlm09 Steam ID: ryanlm09
    Good to see another Texan

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi all!

I'm from a small town in the north of England, in the UK.

I first came across this incredible phenomenom whilst searching on my ipod for some sort of audio drama to listen to whilst on my journey to work.

It was about the start of the second season when i "joined" , but downloaded all the previous chapters and started listening from the begining.

I was quite simply blown away!

I ended up going to work having not slept much because i was listening to We're Alive all through the night!

Amazing writing, acting, sound effects, producing, music etc, etc.

Awesome!

Thank you for a fantastic show, and long may it continue.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Take care all

englishbob.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    englishbob from England! Welcome to the forum!

my name is meredith brookstone and im a hugde zombie fan but i also have a very dark more gory side i love zombieland , walking dead and any other zombie movie. so if u r the same way message me

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum Meredith!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey survivors,

currently its 5 a.m. roughly. Can't sleep.
    I'm TheNomad, or preferably Nomad(Nickname given to me by my science teacher((which people actually use for me))). Real name Damon J. H., but lets not worry about the formalities shall we?
    I live in "F-Town, IN" like the trend I see, a small town no one has ever heard of unless you've heard of James Dean then you do know where this town is located and heard of it possibly. I doubt I'll ever be able to leave this godforsaken place. I'm only seventeen, but I act beyond my age. Je parle un peu français, si vous obtenez ce que je dis. Comprennez-vous mes amis? I guess I'm a musician for a hobby, I've played guitar and bass guitar for about 8 years now I'm in two bands both non-serious type stuff. I don't wanna type this novel of my life story so moving on. I stumbled across this podcast whilst searching for performing arts in the Zune Marketplace. I saw ZOMBIES, and I was instantly drawn to it, like a moth to a flame per-say. I've always been into zombies as far back as I can remember. This podcast has become a daily thing for me, because I had this surgery and it requires me to sit for forty minutes at a time(twice a day and I'm not allowed to move around), so I spend those forty minutes enjoying We're Alive. Don't get me wrong I listen to it while I'm not just sitting there. I'm trying to do a couple chapters a day to not run out of material, but I suppose once I've listened to all that is currently available, I will RE-RUN it. It's hard not to just sit there and listen to them all straight ya' know? I love this podcast, and I hope it never ends. Which we all know all good things must come to an end, but lets all hope it doesn't end for a long time.
    Adieu mes amis. Nomad.
    Last edited by TheNomad; Mar 25th, 2011 at 02:53 AM.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the surgery - hopefully you'll recover quickly. Luckily, the podcast makes it somewhat more bearable.
    Enjoy your stay

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    The Last Place You Want to be During a Zombie Outbreak
    I forgot to say I'm Texan. Face palm, ha.

Anyways, Surgery recovery should always be treated listening to WA. It would make life so much better for everyone.

Carl R-tistik Springer
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

are your profile pictures your drawings?
    abit late but yes there my drawings.

"Lurker"

Status
    Fecker here, an Irish lad living in Nawlins (New Orleans no the tourists)
    I found "We're Alive" last summer when it was up for some award, Downloaded the whole series and have been hooked ever since.
    The one thing I hated about being caught up is that I now have to wait for the next episode to come out.
    I've been watching zombie stuff since I was a kid and Dawn of the Dead trailers on TV scared the crap out of me.
    Loving "We're Alive", "We're not Dead", "the Walking Dead" books as well as TV Show & eagerly awaiting for the conclusion of the "Morningstar Saga"

So scope out your neighborhood, find your safe spot room and let's ride out this zombie infestation together.

Page 30 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast