Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
I'll agree that Mondays do suck, but I feel like I needed a break. I think it's the first time I've ever felt that about WA, relieved that the new episode was two weeks away.
Me too; tho I wanna drift around the forums more than usual for a break period.

Frankly, I think they will be better for it. I think that both Towers and the Colony were good examples of the sunken cost fallacy. They all served their initial purpose, but they should have all been abandoned for better digs loooong ago.
This is interesting to me. Decisions are hard--just look at playing solitaire--and life seldom offers undo.
When would you know that's true? Especially when you are doing something so different as surviving an apocalypse? .
Only some of the people were around for the first round of sunk costs (which were profound). In that they are going to various safe houses around the city; that's using sunk cost also isn't it?
Do you think their breaking up into little groups = better chances? What kind of place do you think they should go? What if they went to...i dunno, Bermuda instead?

For some reason, my brain told me that he was smoking a cigarette and left it at that for a long time... until one day the rational part of my mind thought 'Why would a zombie be smoking a cigarette?' and I took a closer look.
I am not alone