User Tag List

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Yea, I do not know, SCBubba. I do not think the family storyline is over as much as Angel's role in it is over. Burt and Riley seem to be as driven to kill Scratch as she is to kill Pegs. Hell, in this very episode Burt uses the word "evil" to describe the mallers.

Seems to me there is still a lot of Family storyline left...
    I think the Family aspect is done. Scratch is not. She's still out there & probably driven by her hatred and revenge. Knowing she is being hunted will continue to fuel her, too.

But as Kc said, the Family aspect was to draw characters into each others plot lines. So I'm gonna be real surprised to find out that they are part of an NWO cult thing.

Not saying there isn't an NWO cult story behind this, but I'm guessing it's not Family related now...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I think there might be some surprises with Pegs before the show ends. Cryptically, she narrates before the war and refers to the soldiers as Guardians long before we ever learn about the colony. In addition, she yells it is not enough, shoot him again when Ink is shot by Burt twice in the chest.

This is very odd. It is not very Pegs like. There must be a reason for it. The same drama could be provided by Lizzy who actually was present when Ink killed Todd and has some experience killing biters, even special biters.
    Good stuff, Grog. I'm hoping that there is some interesting backstory on Pegs and that she isn't just the representative "Everyman" character.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I think the Family aspect is done. Scratch is not. She's still out there & probably driven by her hatred and revenge. Knowing she is being hunted will continue to fuel her, too.

But as Kc said, the Family aspect was to draw characters into each others plot lines. So I'm gonna be real surprised to find out that they are part of an NWO cult thing.

Not saying there isn't an NWO cult story behind this, but I'm guessing it's not Family related now...
    Well, we can beg, KC is the family storyline complete or the Angel storyline that is compete?

I can see it either way. Just a family of gypsies or mafia or something more nefarious...

Maybe it was just chance that Burt happened to have an RPG sale lined up on the day of the outbreak and Scratch just happens to sarcastically says she is locked and loaded to Burt...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I hate not having time to read through these pages anymore.
    Likes kent17 liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Well I was re listening to chapter 3 where Saul and angel met Burt. When there on the roof Burt says to them as they look at the stars that maybe this is Mother Nature cleaning house or something to that effect. Maybe the explosions in englewood were apart of that setting into motion the gas or whatever. I also think that protein Tanya has is what inks using to mutate the zombies
    Likes Elisa liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    So wait, was anything else further ever said about Kelly claiming that some of the zombie attacks looked like retaliation. I was interested in hearing how she justified it or what popped out at her to think that. I could maybe see this being true later on in the series, but I can't get past the initial outbreak for theories about zombie retaliation or "zombies are not bad guys". There's no justification for the slaughter of what I assume to be billions of humans worldwide. In my mind the zombies started this fight bar none, intentional or not. If they want to cry about team human doing what it takes to survive, tough.

Maybe you could take the position that the initial zombies were just mindless creatures and then along came Ink to form them into a cohesive unit and try to survive, but I can't get behind any theory that isn't them just being the main antagonists that drive the story.

But anyway yea, I just wanted a little more explanation from Kelly.

Also to the discussion earlier about zombies bleeding out, I know someone posted a response already, but yes. When CJ and Saul run into - what was it, a service garage - CJ cuts their legs off from under the door and they all bleed out. She even mentions that she didn't quite get the last one, but he still dies anyway.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    Well I was re listening to chapter 3 where Saul and angel met Burt. When there on the roof Burt says to them as they look at the stars that maybe this is Mother Nature cleaning house or something to that effect. Maybe the explosions in englewood were apart of that setting into motion the gas or whatever. I also think that protein Tanya has is what inks using to mutate the zombies
    to add to this every time shit hits the fan you hear crows or its raining like crazy. Like eye of the storm

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixArc View Post
    So wait, was anything else further ever said about Kelly claiming that some of the zombie attacks looked like retaliation. I was interested in hearing how she justified it or what popped out at her to think that. I could maybe see this being true later on in the series, but I can't get past the initial outbreak for theories about zombie retaliation or "zombies are not bad guys". There's no justification for the slaughter of what I assume to be billions of humans worldwide. In my mind the zombies started this fight bar none, intentional or not. If they want to cry about team human doing what it takes to survive, tough.

Maybe you could take the position that the initial zombies were just mindless creatures and then along came Ink to form them into a cohesive unit and try to survive, but I can't get behind any theory that isn't them just being the main antagonists that drive the story.

But anyway yea, I just wanted a little more explanation from Kelly.

Also to the discussion earlier about zombies bleeding out, I know someone posted a response already, but yes. When CJ and Saul run into - what was it, a service garage - CJ cuts their legs off from under the door and they all bleed out. She even mentions that she didn't quite get the last one, but he still dies anyway.
    I agree in a way but I think now ink has them controlled they didn't start dragging the bodies away for a few chapters it wasn't right off as far as I can tell so yea the first of the out break they were just running a muck then ink unified them.
    Likes Footbutt, REZombie, Elisa liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    I agree in a way but I think now ink has them controlled they didn't start dragging the bodies away for a few chapters it wasn't right off as far as I can tell so yea the first of the out break they were just running a muck then ink unified them.
    Yep, and they didn't do that, or have any of the creatures at the Colony before hand either.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I effing love you guys for the nsa shout-outs!

alright, I think the question is...would it be worth completely deleting their diesel resources to take out the last major nest in la? I mean, if we knew for a fact taking out the jail clears out 90% of the biters, but leaves the colony to rely on nothing but what mother nature provides...is it worth it?

yea, the argument there is, it would happen eventually. why not use the resources available to eliminate a threat (deadly one at that). but by doing that, do you not possibly shorten the lifespan of your people,and add undue stress to their remaining time? how would that stress effect their ability to find solutions to problems you would not have had, had you not used the diesel??? will and attempt at blowing the jail even work? how do we know? who can we ask? fuck-tons of questions from what most see as a simple answer.

CJ haters take note. its not as simple as it seems...in this regard, I do like her..and empathize

As scbubba previously mentioned, Timothy McVeigh used less than 50 gallons of diesel fuel for his bomb.

The average over the road Semi-truck holds around 150 gallons.

That should be easy enough to find, and I would be fairly certain they have not scavenged ALL the trucks in the L.A. area.

They could probably find the truck they need to carry the device and the extra fuel they need at a U-haul or Penske truck rental lot.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast