User Tag List

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I don't even know what to say... This is just...sad. He's even digging his own grave.
    That's what makes it even more depressing..... Makes it sound like he's a victim of a mafia gang....
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Watched The Walking Dead mid-season 4 finale yesterday....Listened to this today.....I CANT TAKE ANYMORE SAD STORY PLOTS.......

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    ok I'll spell it out.

is he compatible with saul/tanya.?
    LOL, Yeah, I know that's what you were getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    I think that was Burt...

But i get what you are saying.

I hope he spills the beans already...
    Sorry I meant Micheal's version of the tuna fish sandwich story.

Man, I'm so excited, I not making any sense.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    LOL, Yeah, I know that's what you were getting at.
    I love how everyones is tip-toe around the question.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    Dammit... Dammit...Dammit.

I haven't been upset over an episode in a long long time. Like I want to cry kinda episode.
    I know the feels bro, i know the feels....

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    A long while ago, I had this theory about a close call with a biter and subsequent sleep. My speculation was these people received a little exposure, but did not change. If we go back to the germ theory of disease, the immune system may overcome a little exposure and be primed ready to attack the disease if it later gets a big dose.

My hope is something like his plays out here... I want Datu to be OK!

A quick example
    Michael etal clear out the tower. Michael naps by the door and then rescues Lizzy. Then he sleeps for 24 hours. As Saul says, there was no waking you Sarge...

Similarly, Datu sleeps after the arena. Might be nothing, but we got two weeks and I would rather party with my than mope around...

So, the contagion gets a jump on Datu and pushes on his K18 levels, but then his immune system fights back and fights the disease to a standstill.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Speculation

The assay. Tanya is able to measure how fast the K18 levels change. Her level and Saul's level may be elevated, but change very slowly over days. She has a few measurements from Datu and can see that it is elevated and increasing rapidly.

The natural progression is a final destination of change, but like Burt says, prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Throughout history there is often a small population of people that can resist the disease. I can see it play out lots of different ways. Datu is fine. Datu has a partial change and recovers like a stroke victim. Datu dies, Datu escapes and joins ink. All of these are interesting and can drive the story forward.
    This makes so much more sense now that I looked up the word assay.
    Tanya hasn't said if their K18 levels are still changing or at what rate. She said that they were just past stage one and that Datu is barely there. Also,just how much time has passed since his infection, compared to Wendy's turn rate?
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

About Tanya and Saul; despite the fact that they have been bitten, their K18 levels are just at stage one, and they were infected nearly a year ago. On the other hand, we have Datu, who after just being bit, is already at the beginning of stage one, which is why people are more worried about Datu. Also, only Saul, Tanya and Victor only know about their levels, so no one is in speculation about those two.

As Kc said, not everyone will make it to the end. As much as it pains me to say; we might not see Datu be fortunate enough to make it that far....
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Next Episode - Michael and CJ in an attempt to build a stronger relationship...... challenge Ink and Randy to a 3-legged race!!!!!
    The mental image I got of CJ with her one leg in a sack, strapped to Micheal's side.......
    Likes Elisa, Storm liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    This makes so much more sense now that I looked up the word assay.
    Tanya hasn't said if their K18 levels are still changing or at what rate. She said that they were just past stage one and that Datu is barely there. Also,just how much time has passed since his infection, compared to Wendy's turn rate?
    Much much longer for Datu. He had time to compose himself and Jay change. Then, have Michael call Tanya down, Tanya go back to get the blood machine and then drive back. Figure each trip is 45 - 60 minutes from the colony to Dunbar?

Crap, In my mind I thought Tanya said he was at stage 2. He is only stage 1. HELL YA! I feel so much better...
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast