User Tag List

Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    So before this weekend began I thought CJ was a terrible person and she was responsible for everything that has gone wrong since she came into the story.........

I have thought long and hard about it all weekend...... and after a great deal of soul searching I have come to this conclusion.........

I was right!!!!

DOWN WITH CJ!!!!! #TEAMMICHAEL
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Elisa, Gooer, clem131, Storm liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
    Michael is under the impression, and is most likely correct, that when he returns to the colony his gear and men will be taken away from him, and he realizes that with Ink still out there it is only a waiting game from day to day. I think that the incident at the watermill will give CJ all of the reason she needs to end Michael's search, and he and many of the others will move to Dunbar permanently.
    Maybe this will happen. But except for Michael and Soldiers we actually don't have any intel on anyone being displeased by CJ. So, who actually would move to Dunbar?

If this happens, I'd love to see the old Towerites gather in just another Tower. This would conclude the odyssey of all the original Towerites; and we would have a situation similar to what we had before the Mallers attacked - just with a much better fortification. And except for Angel, Burt and Riley we would have 'em all back teaming up. That, actually, would be nice.

BUT ...

Before that we will see some challenging struggles between Michael, Michael's soldiers, the major body of the Colonists, and especially CJ ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Maybe this will happen. But except for Michael and Soldiers we actually don't have any intel on anyone being displeased by CJ. So, who actually would move to Dunbar?
    I am displeased with CJ...... there's your intel !!!!! LOL

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I am displeased with CJ...... there's your intel !!!!! LOL
    Too bad I cannot rep you at the moment. You made me smile for this one ...
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Getting back to the Victor theories.

I've noticed that during Chapter 40, there was a couple of mentions of the soldiers having recently checked Raydon Labs and Cain Mental Hospital. Now, I may be wrong, but the last time we heard if anyone being there was shortly before the tower collapsed. Maybe there's a mission we havent seen or heard yet, and maybe Vic was a part of it and screwed up in some yet unknown way.
    Likes Elisa, Gooer, zombie Danny liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    That reminds me I still want a Lady-centric episode.
    I don't think KC wants to do a 20 minute shower scene......oh sorry, maybe thats not what you meant
    Likes clem131, scbubba, Storm liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Getting back to the Victor theories.

I've noticed that during Chapter 40, there was a couple of mentions of the soldiers having recently checked Raydon Labs and Cain Mental Hospital. Now, I may be wrong, but the last time we heard if anyone being there was shortly before the tower collapsed. Maybe there's a mission we havent seen or heard yet, and maybe Vic was a part of it and screwed up in some yet unknown way.
    Would be nice to know WHAT THE HELL ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Would be nice to know WHAT THE HELL ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
    Welcome to the club! Still wait for Micheal's water system story.
    Likes scbubba, Tar Heel Fan, Gooer liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Welcome to the club! Still wait for Micheal's water system story.
    Aside from the cause of the outbreak, I believe this is the show's longest running mystery...
    Likes Storm, Gooer liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyman23 View Post
    You're points are valid but I just don't agree. I am not really a fan of CJ but I can't blame for everything, it goes all around.
    I agree, I don't think what happened with Datu, Glenn and Jay was CJs fault entirely. It was an unfortunate event and like any unfortunate event people are determined to point the finger at someone. They will fight and argue about who is to blame, but sometimes we just need to accept the fact that bad stuff can happen.

That said, I too am not a fan of CJ and I actually think I am able to pinpoint why. It dawned on me while listening to old episodes. The episode where CJ recounts to Saul and Vic what happened when Kalani came to the tower and how it was later overrun etc.

CJ tells Sean that Kalani is a pilot and she jokingly says she doesn't 'have one of those'. When they agree to let Kalani stay they jokingly say that 'the queen will permit you to stay'. These jokes have a lot of truth to them. Kalani has been through a lot that day and hasn't slept in a very long time, and they still send him immediately to the basement to start mixing cement and crack jokes about his weight and not being able to work as hard as the others because of it and say if he turns out to not be valuable enough they will dump him. All of these 'jokes' are more true than jest. CJ does not look at people as real people, she looks at herself as the mighty queen and all else are her subjects. They are merely units of production and only good for what they can offer her.

It seems she sort of held Sean up as her king (and the only one she seemed to care about) and when he was lost she tried to offer Saul the job and was offended that he turned her down. She isn't used to being told no.

Boiling it down... the reason I don't like her is she doesn't care about the people around her, only what they can do for her. The reason I don't like her is that I doubt she will be sad that Glenn and Jay and Datu may have died or turned, she will not be sad at the loss of good men and friends, she will be upset that her best units of technical production are gone and nothing more.
    Last edited by Unit; Dec 9th, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast