User Tag List

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    "Seven" pouncing on the regular zombie... First thought was "oh wow!"
    Second thought was "no, the joke goes "six was afraid because seven 'ate' nine" not "Vic and Tanya were afraid because seven ate a poor ole regular zombie dude."
    Third thought was about Monica from "Friends."

But seriously, great episode, KC!

Now something that caught my ear, and this doesn't help anyone's theories at all so it'll probably go unnoticed, but when everyone was arguing while Michael was radioing back... the whole conversation sounded similar to several arguments I've had around me in regard to how the Middle East and South Asia should be handled. I'm not tossing this out there to draw up political escalations, but if you change a word or two, it can be very topical for today, or even the last 12 years. This line of thinking got me comparing KC to Christopher Nolan with his Batman trilogy because CN did that with the themes of those movies.

Hopefully, KC isn't going to go all Inception on us with the information that we got to hear in this particular episode; that would be crazy.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    Ink killed his Wife, Wife's Lover, and Wife's Lover's Family...
    That's a very mafioso/goodfellas/FAMILY way of conducting business.

Well, I don't know if you could say he was "doing time" there, but he did at least spend time at Eastern Bay. Where we know at least two of The Family were doing time.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    ...aaand chapter WA 40 already has an entry on that page.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Not sure if this will lead someone else to anything. But I was wondering if there was any significance to the name of the guy Ink paid off...... Kowen? Cowan?? Cohen??? not sure on the spelling, but it just seemed weird to me that Kelly took the time to fully explain that little bit.....

Maybe a clue??
    My guess is on Cohen as the spelling. It is Hebrew for "priest." Those tattoos are certainly ritualistic... but for what ritual(s)?
    Clue? Dead lead at the moment... I just went through the Maller section of the Wiki to double check and didn't turn up anything new.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Look at his face...

Time and time again we see the families dessicrate the face.

Scratch
    Charlie
    Pippin
    Gatekeeper

So, was the family marking Ink or did he do it to himself? It said inflicted, right. That would indicate he was not willing. Pretty hard to instigate a world wide pandemic from prison. But, saying there is a group of families are really an Apocalyptic cult trying to destroy the world could get you labeled as paranoid skitzo. Providing proof by showing the existence of corpse gas at Raydon Labs might get you a plea deal. The families might then have to up their time frame for z-day.

Remember, even in our current world there are people calling for the murder of 6 billion people to bring humanity back in balance with nature. Burt even comments on the roof of Lock and Loaded about how now there are so few of us things are going to chagnge. Isnt he talking about the stars? Michael talks about the pollution and being able to see that island
    This is an interesting thought. Perhaps there is a connection between the families and Ink/Bill Roberts/TOWTM/whatever which would explain their supreme amount of luck when dealing with "them." But then why would Durai plan an assault on the arena? Hmmm....

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    What do you guys think is gonna happen to Tanya and Victor? Will Tanya get caught? Wasn't Randy and perhaps Ink interested in her before?
    I think Tanya is going to slap #7 so hard it'll force him to stand there with a quivering lip and take a good finger wagging scolding from her. Victor will saddle that sucker up and ride 'em like a "tauntaun" all the way home.
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Well, at least one of them will survive to write it down... And since Victor is doing the VO I'd guess it's him... But has Tanya fulfilled her purpose yet?
    Beside that, I've always been sure that Saul would be the Tink to die, not her... Or maybe 7 shouts out to them and invites them to Ink's one-year-as-a-zombie-party at the hospital.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Look at his face...

Time and time again we see the families dessicrate the face.

Scratch
    Charlie
    Pippin
    Gatekeeper
    And doesn't Randy have a marking on his face too??

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    I think Tanya is going to slap #7 so hard it'll force him to stand there with a quivering lip and take a good finger wagging scolding from her. Victor will saddle that sucker up and ride 'em like a "tauntaun" all the way home.
    LMAO, bro!!!!

I can see the show now, Victor and Tanya roaming the post apocalyptic LA scene dolling out their own brand of justice while dropping catch phrases (Tanya's should be "Bitch, please!").

Seriously though, is there anyone Victor can't have an awesome scene with? Between Kc's writing and Otto's acting, Victor is AWESOME and is now officially tied for "favorite character in WA"....
    Likes Unit, Z Sniper, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    LMAO, bro!!!!

I can see the show now, Victor and Tanya roaming the post apocalyptic LA scene dolling out their own brand of justice while dropping catch phrases (Tanya's should be "Bitch, please!").

Seriously though, is there anyone Victor can't have an awesome scene with? Between Kc's writing and Otto's acting, Victor is AWESOME and is now officially tied for "favorite character in WA"....
    Couldn't agree more. Victor + (Insert W.A. character) = Awesome.
    Likes Z Sniper, scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    What do you guys think is gonna happen to Tanya and Victor? Will Tanya get caught? Wasn't Randy and perhaps Ink interested in her before?
    Maybe something with the approaching thunderstorm. Or, heaven forbid, Scratch show up and 'saves' their asses.
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Maybe something with the approaching thunderstorm. Or, heaven forbid, Scratch show up and 'saves' their asses.
    Or Skittles shows up!! He has helped out in the past, and with some of these theories we need a way to get him back into the Storyline!!
    Likes zombie Danny, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast