User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Well as long as they go anywhere but Vegas, I'll be happy now....

I think they will find the other Tower first, but that's not where they will end up.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    I don't think they're going anywhere. They built up some sort of capacity to survive and the means to start over anywhere else without knowing what to expect could jeopardize everyone. The only thing they can do is continue to scout areas and look for options in case they need to leave. I think it might be smart if they set up a secondary place to have in case things get bad at the tower. If they're forced out at this point they will be at square one again and tensions will be running high which could lead to bigger problems.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Micheal and the gang will be wary of moving as they have 25(?)+ in the tower thats one large convoy for ink to munch ass on also I dont think theyll leave untill somethings happened at the arena thats kinda been left open for another visit.

"Lurker"

Status
    I can see the tower crew over starting the revolution at the colony and moving there.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I can see the tower crew over starting the revolution at the colony and moving there.
    that sounds quite possible but I still think something will happen @ arena like they'll blow it up or something. Now were do we think lizzys holing out? I thought in the opposite tower or kalani told her were the other tower was whatever she'll be quite easy to find for micheal/saul/angel.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I believe we've passed the point where anyone from the Tower can effectively lead a revolution within the Colony. In order to lead a revolution in the Colony, they'd have to get back into the Colony which is not likely to happen. The Colony is well fortified against human intrusion and even with Victor's knowledge of the defenses, it's not a good bet.

I stated before that if the Tower folk escaped the Colony, Marcus wouldn't lead an attack on them once they were able to escape. I'm not so sure Gatekeeper would actually follow that rule. If he does what Victor suggested and blames M/P/K/V/T/H for the death of Marcus there might be an uproar from the populace and in order to keep them in a happy (oppressed) state, might lead an attack on the Tower.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Scavenger"

Status
    And the colony although they know the tower is smaller than them( why else would they seek refuge) have no idea how much reistance they would meet. For all they know everyone is a burt style badass

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    If he does what Victor suggested and blames M/P/K/V/T/H for the death of Marcus there might be an uproar from the populace and in order to keep them in a happy (oppressed) state, might lead an attack on the Tower.
    Marcus wouldn't attack back but SUPREMELEADER would?
    I feel that same way.

As always I will act as the devil's advocate:
    What if the colony is glad that Marcus is dead for X reason and some feel indebted to M/P/K/V/T/H?
    Would they seek them out if they could get away, or would they try to contact the Tower again via GLENN?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Muffins View Post

As always I will act as the devil's advocate:
    What if the colony is glad that Marcus is dead for X reason and some feel indebted to M/P/K/V/T/H?
    Would they seek them out if they could get away, or would they try to contact the Tower again via GLENN?
    Perhaps, though as with any oppressive regime the control of information is paramount. Supreme Leader (the artist formerly known as Gatekeeper) would do everything in his power to swerve the information to make anyone but him the culprit. Remember that Supreme Leader had to "poison" those guardians loyal to Marcus. There's still got to be some strong support left for Marcus and if the attention shifts away from the former Gatekeeper, that's better for him all together. Some of Marcus' loyalists might try to escape, but we saw how difficult it was to get away when the Guardians were preoccupied. I can't imagine it's going to much easier when they are prepared to do their job.

Though this does raise an interesting thought: Supreme Leader could send out a mole to infiltrate the Colony (someone like Glenn that Victor would trust) and have them report back to the Colony. But that's getting off topic of leaving the Tower. I'll repost this elsewhere where it's more appropriate.

"Lurker"

Status
    well idk but what about that huge house they found by the ocean? it sounds it like it would be big enough for 20 people? and then they could have an emergency exit as a boat to an island if they get invaded at the top.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast