User Tag List

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

So, Raydon Labs is in Vernon, California, just not of Bell and Bandini Blvd cuts right through it. "Turn left on Bandini..." Angel tells Saul as he drives to Cindy's apartment AKA The Tower on Z-day.
    I was hoping that Downey Rd (mentioned as the placed on the small piece of paper.) would be in Inglewood.

Vernon.jpg
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Can you say if anyone up to this point has gotten anything right that you've seen? Don't have to say who or what. Just curious if you've had any, "wow, am I being transparent..." moments.
    There's been at least someone close to one fact at least once each episode, but then in the same post they can still be wrong about other things. No one is 100% right, but there are people that have something correct here and there, but it's never always the same person.

I'm actually glad to see that at least as we get closer to the end people are figuring out some things. That, to me, means that the answers actually make sense and aren't LOST.

Can't go one post without a jab at them...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It's been a very very long while since I've truly cursed Kc for leaving such a wicked cliff hanger... But damn you!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yea, Saul was so close with the flying Squid. Victor laughed at him and Saul backed off not realizing that the squid was actually Cthulhu.
    Likes scbubba, Z Sniper, 7oddisdead, Storm liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    There's been at least someone close to one fact at least once each episode, but then in the same post they can still be wrong about other things. No one is 100% right, but there are people that have something correct here and there, but it's never always the same person.

I'm actually glad to see that at least as we get closer to the end people are figuring out some things. That, to me, means that the answers actually make sense and aren't LOST.

Can't go one post without a jab at them...
    I think I can speak for most of us in saying we don't actually want to be right 100%. Part of the fun, for me at least, is the research and creative thinking behind piecing the clues together. The closer we get to answers though, the less I want to post ideas....id rather sprinkle thoughts and have other members of the community put things together and get that "ah-HA! That's it!" moment...such a good feeling.

and are we really still on the LOST hate? Let it go man, let it go...
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, Hoff4D, nikvoodoo, Kc liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Yea, Saul was so close with the flying Squid. Victor laughed at him and Saul backed off not realizing that the squid was actually Cthulhu.
    cthulhu fh'tagn Ai!ai!
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Nov 4th, 2013 at 04:54 PM.
    Likes scbubba, Z Sniper liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I am wondering what the chemicals were all over the floor and if they ate the rubber tires on the truck or melted them. Cause I do not know what could eat rubber other then some hefty solvent but it would take something off the wall, maybe something that was generating a lot of heat cause it was reacting with each other but still. Most hefty chlorinated solvents like Dichloromethane (Methylene Chloride) will eat it but takes time. Used it before to remove seals off car parts.. Nitric might do it but ferrous metals would get attacked first. I do have some what of a back ground with this stuff. I have worked for a waste disposal company for 11 yrs. Still do and mainly do plastic recycling now. Still handle some Haz Mat.. Ran into all sorts of nasty when I went to do some on site lab packs and plant clean outs/closures... Its crazy how so really nasty shit is used to make every day items you use.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I had the absolute elation filled moment similar to when Harry Potter read the note from R.A.B. when they entered the office. I nearly giggled out loud like a school aged child on my train ride.
    Well... I did giggle. Lol! Okay, maybe it was more the laugh of a madman, but still... Fortunately I was at my home, so nobody heard it.... Okay, I was on Skype too, but...
    Ahh, never mind! ... Why have all the episodes from 39 made me so damned excited? Not fair, people think I'm mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Iæh! Iæh! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fh'tagn!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxScTbIUvoA

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tskt4lent View Post
    does any one know who, "William Issac Roberts" is ?
    Bill Roberts was the name of the serial killer from the DVR recording played by Lizzy in the original tower, wasn't it? William Isaac Roberts aka Bill Roberts?

Haven't been here to post in a loooong time, this episode had me pumped.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Correct Jordan!

This episode was great, lotta action, and I'll be honest, had the chills when I heard his name read in the office.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast