User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

I think Nurse Britt is definately dead, but I bet Puck would love to meet Buttsex Magee!
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Aug 25th, 2013 at 12:29 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Nathan.Luiz liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    I think Nurse Britt is definately dead, but I bet Puck would love to meet Buttsex Magee!
    I seriously doubt that there are any nuclear blast resistant bunkers at Fort Irwin. Sorry Nurse Britt.

Weren't the medical personnel sent out to the checkpoints to process incoming survivors from Boulder? It's possible Nurse Britt could have been at one of these, dodged the Little Ones, and be wandering the High Desert.
    Likes Red Shirt liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Weren't the medical personnel sent out to the checkpoints to process incoming survivors from Boulder? It's possible Nurse Britt could have been at one of these, dodged the Little Ones, and be wandering the High Desert.
    This is plausible... as you mentioned before in another nuke related thread, Irwin sits in a bowl. Other considerations are how far out the check point was, the bomb's placement (basement, ground level, water tower.) and the setting used as they designed to be variable yield with a max of 1.2 Mt... Did Kimmet turn the one at Irwin to 11? It might sound like splitting hairs, but a few seconds here, a few extra feet there... adding up enough mitigating factors can make the difference between an immediately lethal dose of radiation and an "elevated" cancer risk later in life.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Finally got to listen to the new WND. Great show, nik and Britt! Can't wait for the new season of WND along with the new WA (you guys are very close second place... sorry)....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
    Given what we've heard about the normal infected, any area that was cold enough should be relatively safe, especially if the special infected(and the little ones in particular) truly are a LA area exclusive.
    So what you're saying is we need a polar bear cavalry to ride in from the north since they're unaffected up there and have time to form an organized army? I'm on board with this. Where's the crackpot predictions supposed to go again? It's been awhilte for me....How does the series end? Polar bears eat Ink, this ends the threat, so a hungry withered-away-to-almost-nothing burt gets ahold of a NEW .50 cal (Barrett M107 rifle in this case) and through a ~1 mile shot after seeing Ink's demise through his scope picks off a few polar bears to feast on and get back his buddha belly.

Polar bears go nuts and kill everyone else, thus we end up with Burt wearing Polar bear fur parading about with his new Barret .50 cal (Shirley 2.0) claiming the world as his own reading the journals to maintain sanity
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Finally got to listen to the new WND. Great show, nik and Britt! Can't wait for the new season of WND along with the new WA (you guys are very close second place... sorry)....
    The fact that it's close is kind of shocking....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    So what you're saying is we need a polar bear cavalry to ride in from the north since they're unaffected up there and have time to form an organized army?
    "Polar Bear Cavalry!" LMFO! You know that every one of those Polar Bears is going to have a Canadian riding it. And at their head will be Osiris. And he'll be coming to rescue Scratch, so Burt is going to need that Barrett.
    Likes Hoff4D, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    So what you're saying is we need a polar bear cavalry to ride in from the north since they're unaffected up there and have time to form an organized army? I'm on board with this. Where's the crackpot predictions supposed to go again? It's been awhilte for me....How does the series end? Polar bears eat Ink, this ends the threat, so a hungry withered-away-to-almost-nothing burt gets ahold of a NEW .50 cal (Barrett M107 rifle in this case) and through a ~1 mile shot after seeing Ink's demise through his scope picks off a few polar bears to feast on and get back his buddha belly.

Polar bears go nuts and kill everyone else, thus we end up with Burt wearing Polar bear fur parading about with his new Barret .50 cal (Shirley 2.0) claiming the world as his own reading the journals to maintain sanity
    Sounds legit.
    Likes Hoff4D liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post

Buttsex Mcghee
    would be an incredible WA moniker.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    "Polar Bear Cavalry!" LMFO! You know that every one of those Polar Bears is going to have a Canadian riding it. And at their head will be Osiris. And he'll be coming to rescue Scratch, so Burt is going to need that Barrett.
    Oh man, you're right! Burt better be watchin his back for the Scratch/Osiris Polar Bear Cavalry.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast