User Tag List

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

joint-point-counter-joint

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

This right here is freakin' amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us, Osiris....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Fuck bullying.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Wow. I was kinda half-listening while scoping out some other blogs, but this one really caught my attention and I ended up watching the whole thing in undivided silence. Really brings back my high school days, sadly enough.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I'm just amazed at how much amazing art, and moments of pure expression come out of something so shitty.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I'm just amazed at how much amazing art, and moments of pure expression come out of something so shitty.
    Agreed. That he/they could take all that and make this is a triumph of human spirit.

I hate the fact that it happened to them but like that they decided to use it to try and help others.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    it sucks, there's no doubt, but at the same time it's something necessary that they went through what they went through. now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it's good, but stuff like that happens to people, it always has and it always will, and if it didn't happen to these folks, this would've never been made. their experiences shaped them and made them the people they are today, and even with all their problems, they now have a skill set to help other people. when i was bullied, i learned to fight, but not everyone can do that, and they need someone who knows how they feel. sticks and stones will break my bones but my fists will bust your lip, so i can't really relate to people who can't fight back. i used to say, "just learn how to fight," but not everyone has the fortitude for physical confrontation. i said all that but what i really want to say is: this is a beautiful piece, and it needs to get around.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    it sucks, there's no doubt, but at the same time it's something necessary that they went through what they went through. now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it's good, but stuff like that happens to people, it always has and it always will, and if it didn't happen to these folks, this would've never been made. their experiences shaped them and made them the people they are today, and even with all their problems, they now have a skill set to help other people. when i was bullied, i learned to fight, but not everyone can do that, and they need someone who knows how they feel. sticks and stones will break my bones but my fists will bust your lip, so i can't really relate to people who can't fight back. i used to say, "just learn how to fight," but not everyone has the fortitude for physical confrontation. i said all that but what i really want to say is: this is a beautiful piece, and it needs to get around.
    Sad, too much truth too it. But important truth as well. It's one of those things in which reality and ideals collide.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.