User Tag List

Page 150 of 235 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2341
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Hi, I'm new...to the site, to the story, to the neighborhood. I'm a friend of yarri's.
    Welcome, Rowan! Always good to have new folks around. Would love to hear your thoughts on the story as you listen to it.

And, any friend of yarri's.... :-)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Minewalrus
    Hey everyone here on the forums
    I've already posted a bit, thought I'd post here quickly. I've kind of lurked for a while, but made an account after the season finale. Expect to see me around for a while

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and I just got caught up on the podcasts. I am a native from LA, so I really love the whole story and landscape. I am totally addicted to apocalyptic genre right now and zombies too. My absolute favorite is season 2 and then 1, but the season 3 finale was fantastic and really got me in the mood for season 4. Happy to talk We're Alive!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeMeadowlark View Post
    Hey everyone here on the forums
    I've already posted a bit, thought I'd post here quickly. I've kind of lurked for a while, but made an account after the season finale. Expect to see me around for a while
    Welcome to the forums. Hope to see some posts from you around the place.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and I just got caught up on the podcasts. I am a native from LA, so I really love the whole story and landscape. I am totally addicted to apocalyptic genre right now and zombies too. My absolute favorite is season 2 and then 1, but the season 3 finale was fantastic and really got me in the mood for season 4. Happy to talk We're Alive!
    Welcome to the Tower! It must be really neat to hear some places that you are familiar with in the show. And to try to figure out where the fictional settings would be.

Hope you go pst some thoughts/ideas in the episode discussions and theories threads.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: King Ricemaster
    Woohooo!!!Finally decided to make an account to this, anyways the name is Patrick. I live Simi Valley Ca I have been listening to this podcast since it came out! I discovered this podcast on iTunes when I was in my high school year. Needed something to listening to while the drive was about a hour including traffic. I was listing to the podcast all the way to the Chapter of "The War". Now I don't know if they took a break after that chapter, so I stop...a few months passed and one of my friends told me about this podcast called "We're Alive" told him I have been listening but I don't know if they made new episodes. He told me that they new episodes and after towards I went straight home and downloaded the rest of the podcast! I am now officially caught up with this podcast!!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by DaTank View Post
    Woohooo!!!Finally decided to make an account to this, anyways the name is Patrick. I live Simi Valley Ca I have been listening to this podcast since it came out! I discovered this podcast on iTunes when I was in my high school year. Needed something to listening to while the drive was about a hour including traffic. I was listing to the podcast all the way to the Chapter of "The War". Now I don't know if they took a break after that chapter, so I stop...a few months passed and one of my friends told me about this podcast called "We're Alive" told him I have been listening but I don't know if they made new episodes. He told me that they new episodes and after towards I went straight home and downloaded the rest of the podcast! I am now officially caught up with this podcast!!!
    Hey Patrick! Welcome to the forums. Glad you got back into the podcast and caught up to everything.

As a long time listener, you might enjoy checking out the Episode Discussion and Theories threads in here. Lots of good discussions and we always like to hear from new voices.

See you around the Tower!

"Fresh Meat"

Status

I Am Ordinary12...Fear Me!!! LOL!!!

Hey Guys!!!

I'm kinda new to the Forum...though I've been watching all of you for some time now. LOL!!! I finally decided to be part of the group and start actively annoying all of you. Any way...I've created three posts so far and I've had some positive responses so far so I guess I'll keep it up. My initial plan was to beg KC for a role in We're Alive but he's so numb to that by now that it wouldn't even be fun to try so I guess I'll be contenet to be one of the survivors in the tower instead.

I'm from the infamous state of Mississippi...even zombies don't come here. LOL!!! I'm a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and I'm an aspiring prepper. I didn't care for the "We're Alive" story line in the begining but the story line has become a lot more interesting lately. I love a handful of the characters but despise the majority (Pegs and Riley). Its been a great thrill ride so far and I hope to meet all of you.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary12 View Post
    Hey Guys!!!

I'm kinda new to the Forum...though I've been watching all of you for some time now. LOL!!! I finally decided to be part of the group and start actively annoying all of you. Any way...I've created three posts so far and I've had some positive responses so far so I guess I'll keep it up. My initial plan was to beg KC for a role in We're Alive but he's so numb to that by now that it wouldn't even be fun to try so I guess I'll be contenet to be one of the survivors in the tower instead.

I'm from the infamous state of Mississippi...even zombies don't come here. LOL!!! I'm a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and I'm an aspiring prepper. I didn't care for the "We're Alive" story line in the begining but the story line has become a lot more interesting lately. I love a handful of the characters but despise the majority (Pegs and Riley). Its been a great thrill ride so far and I hope to meet all of you.
    yeah, i'm just going to go ahead and call that creepy...

nah, i keed i keed, welcome to the forums, it's good to have another preperation minded individual.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary12 View Post
    Hey Guys!!!

Creepy or not, preppers welcome, fo sho!!!

Good to see ya in here, Ordinary12. Welcome!

Page 150 of 235 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast