Thread: Chapter 35-1

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Three things:

@kitto: She might not be fatally wounded, but besides the freshman dentist who performed the ultrasound on Lizzy, who else will be able to treat her wounds?

@nikvoodoo: I guess that if you retell this part of chapter 35 you can do it in one sentence: "This chapter is about two single women, armed with very lethal melee weapons, who beat the shit out of each other." That sums it up.

Third: As sad as it sounds, the first part of chapter shows impressively, that CJ is an exceptional planner who somehow tends to misjudge her current situation. If she just had waited for Saul...

By the way, I concur that we would start with the resolution of the conflict at the beginning of the next chapter.

There is enough fighting going on within the whole area:

I think that what makes CJ so bad at her execution is that she is such a good planner, that gets a bit cocky and assumes she can do no wrong.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I had a response, but I think someone else will make the connection... for now I sit and watch comments eating yogurt. mmmmm
    That is just plain mean.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I also can't figure out the alarm thing: why would it matter? There's three factions of people running everywhere shooting at each other, I don't think anybody would hear it, and if so, I don't think anybody would care. I can't really see what's the matter with Burt: he's locked up, if I were Scratch I would be out to chase those who aren't. Then, after I have things secured, I'd come back.
    Also, I don't think Saul will do anything to Scratch: he's in bad shape and the girl is essentially immortal.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    No.. Saul said it to CJ. He pulled out his KBar and CJ said something like "That thing?" and Saul comes back with something like "Its not the size that matters, Its all about how you use it." or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher kitto View Post
    I stand thoroughly corrected.
    Actually, Saul pulls his knife and CJ says, "What, that thing? Ha ha ha."
    Victor laughs and says, "Way to make him feel inadiquate."
    After incountering zombies, Saul says, "It's not the size, it's how you use it."
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I also can't figure out the alarm thing: why would it matter? There's three factions of people running everywhere shooting at each other, I don't think anybody would hear it, and if so, I don't think anybody would care. I can't really see what's the matter with Burt: he's locked up, if I were Scratch I would be out to chase those who aren't. Then, after I have things secured, I'd come back.
    Also, I don't think Saul will do anything to Scratch: he's in bad shape and the girl is essentially immortal.
    Agreed on the alarm thing-- with all hell breaking loose, I don't think one escaped prisoner would be high on the list of priorities for a fractious Maller crowd who, at this point, would probably be much more concerned with

a. Kicking some ass, or

b. Saving their own ass

Besides, where is this alarm supposed to sound off at? Scratch's house? Maller HQ??? And who is to say that any of these guys are actually going to be around to hear and respond to the alarm???

plothole.jpg

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Some miscellaneous thoughts on this episode:

• I'm assuming that Saul and CJ were able to close the gate behind them and deal with the biters that were trying to follow them into the Colony. Let's hope they got them all, after all it only takes one!

• I doubt that Gatekeeper has the Fort Irwin Sat Phone. That would require that Victor took it into the Colony with him, which seems unlikely. My guess, Gatekeeper has the Sat Phone from Glenn's shop, and the one from Fort Irwin is locked away somewhere at Dunbar Apartments.

• If Saul is wearing body armor I can't imagine a scenario where CJ wouldn't have body armor on as well. That doesn't make her impervious to knife wounds, but it should mean she didn't catch a blade to her torso. Still leaves her throat, her legs and other critical points exposed though. Wouldn't it be ironic if she was killed by a cut to her femoral arteries, causing her to bleed out just like the zombies she recently killed?

• Does anyone else think that the police armored van might have a role to play in Scratch getting away from the Colony? Non of the Dunbar crew are watching it now, and there's reason to assume the Colonists were savvy enough to safeguard it. If Scratch can seize it, it can provide both transportation and shelter, and maybe a new armory.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

I'm going to come right out and say that Scratch's voice makes my heart go all pitter patter. This was a pretty amazing episode actually - absolutely tons of great action!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    • Does anyone else think that the police armored van might have a role to play in Scratch getting away from the Colony? Non of the Dunbar crew are watching it now, and there's reason to assume the Colonists were savvy enough to safeguard it. If Scratch can seize it, it can provide both transportation and shelter, and maybe a new armory.
    Heh heh... can anyone say CAPE FEAR???
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    That is just plain mean.
    Buuuuuuuuuutttttttttt....is it plain yogurt?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    my sneaky suspicion.....they already have.

Also, I've not seen it mentioned, but gatekeeper now has the satphone...the question is, which one? Best I can tell..nobody has. Had the opportunity to get the busted one out of glen's shack...hmm...this is not shaping up well for the good guys

Then it probably hasn't happened as I have the same sneaky suspicion.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast