User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Entry for #WA100
    Name: Dr Janus

'One of the lads... Perhaps Michael.. scribbling and sketching some ponderings on their arrival at the tower of power along with some early sightings of the elusive jumper'... Bit rough I'll have to admit but I only saw this competition post this evening..
    Dunk to Death, Bless this Mess

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Congratulations to all of you, all these samples look amazing, really cool stuff. I never achieved more than a C+ in art class. The journal page by Pegs is my favourite.

"Lurker"

Status
    Due to unforeseen Circumstances, my second entry is not on hand.
    I will have it tomorrow, but I am wondering at what time will the entries no longer be accepted at?
    In EST.
    Please respond s quickly as possible.

Gracias

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

suspense and doutbs

Entry for #WA100
    Name: Marco Unzueta

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    if you guys close the contest tomorrow late night
    then i think i would be able to submit another entry
    i have so many ideas, i wanna draw something badass but then again this isnt a drawing contest
    is a creativity contest but lets see what happens, by the way

love the show

"Lurker"

Status
    Entry for #WA100
    Name: Stuart Williams

Entry #43

I lost track of the date a long time ago, so I'll just keep numbering my entries. Angel asked me to do him a favor. I was going to turn him down, but he said it's for Michael. They want me to help them catch Pippin's killer. I agreed to pose as the murderer so that they can find the real culprit. I'm so glad that Michael trusted me with this job. Angel said that they would set me up with some games and comics while I'm locked away. And I won't have to keep climbing up all those flights of stairs to refill the generator for a while, so it's a win-win. Once they catch the killer, I'll be a hero, kind of like Wally West. Michael is going to be so proud of me.

-Lewis

Entry #44

I ran out of comics, and no one's brought me any food in a while. Kelly checked on me this morning - she had a look of disgust on her face. Won't she be surprised when she finds out that I helped find the rat? Michael hasn't come to see me at all. It's not his fault - he's busy looking for Pippin's murderer and working on getting us out of here. It'll be nice to get to Fort Irwin and be someplace safe for a change. I hope Michael finds the killer soon. I didn't expect it to be quite so lonely in here.

-Lewis

Entry #45

I hear gunshots coming from outside and a lot of screaming. I can't tell what's going on from in here, but people keep running past my room. I've been banging on the door to try to get someone's attention, but no one is responding. I'm sure Michael has everything under control, but it's scary not knowing what's going on. The building is starting to shake - maybe the zombies are trying to get in again. If anything serious happens, I know they won't forget about me...Michael won't forget about me.

Please, don't forget about me.

-Lewis

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Entry for #WA100
    Name: bobby
    we're alive contest thing
    journal entry tommy

the night all this happened there was a party. i was never into that thing so i volunteered for guard duty. then figures came out from the alleys, streets everywhere so i went to tell everyone. while everyone ran down i had went to grab the gun i hid awhile back. i wanted to fight, big mistake. then they talked on the radio to the "maulers". some durai guy was talking, something about him was weird. then shots fired at them. the woman with the 18 sign said see you real soon. someone had robbed us and and i was the only one who wasn't wasted we weren't in good shape. it happened real fast and its hard to remember but i can recall some things like the car set on fire that was ramming the parking gate, furniture dropping from the roofs and pipe bombs. then the zombie jumped in and attack burt shot him and blood came on me and saul, i thought it looked cool. then i turned an-….

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    This is the most ridiculously adorable thing I have ever seen.
    Awe thank you!! Your entry is awesome!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Janus View Post

Entry for #WA100
    Name: Dr Janus

'One of the lads... Perhaps Michael.. scribbling and sketching some ponderings on their arrival at the tower of power along with some early sightings of the elusive jumper'... Bit rough I'll have to admit but I only saw this competition post this evening..
    I love, love, love the zombie designs! Amazing!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Good luck to all of the contestants! These are great. Can you imagine the fan fiction that could come from this?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast