User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    Good call, didn't see this one
    It was in episode discussions. Suppose it's more of a theory thread anyway. Probably should have been here from the beginning.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

BRB, starting Where's Burt thread.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    Here is what I think happened for each one....

Angel - The last we know of Angel was that he was trapped on the tower as it fell (As far as we know) I believe that in the near future we will have a flashback to Angels view point. It will start with the rope snapping and Burt fallings then Angel will panic and start his journey to get off the tower, I believe that he will get a way down the tower but not all the way and will fall with it but only enough to hurt him. When the dust settles he will be captured by the maulers and taken to wherever they are. And the story will continue from there...

Burt - In a near episode, there will be a Burt flashback to where Burt falls down from the rope and is extremely hurt but is alive and then needs to hurry to cover before the tower collapses on top of him. He does but it trapped by the rubble. When it all settles, he is captured by the maulers’ as-well.

Once these two are captured by the maulers, their stories will join and we will learn about what is happening to them and Lizzy. The story will be told from their point of view and how they are doing in the maulers’ captivity and also what the maulers have planned.

Thank you that has been on my mind forever

"Lurker"

Status
    i am keeping my fingers crossed that angel survived, he is my favorite ^.^

"Lurker"

Status
    Where are the mailers and what will they do with Angel, Lizzy, and Burt
    ?????

And with Tanya being bit what will they have to do to her ?????????
    Last edited by zombiesurvivor; May 9th, 2012 at 07:50 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Tell me to shut up if someone has already answered this, but if we hear narration then can we presume that person is still alive?

Obviously Kalani is dead and his voice comes from the diary being read by someone else, but others (Burt for example) were still giving their accounts of what happened in the tower as the tower was collapsing.
    Does this then mean that at some point after the tower collapses, Burt wrote those accounts into his journal and they somehow get collected to piece together the whole story? If this is so, then Burt is not only still alive, but destiny will see him alive long enough to write his accounts of what happened at the tower and that journal find its way back to Saul and Michael (Saul and Michael too must therefore survive long enough for their journals to be re-united).

If this is true, then it kind of gives them an immunity to what's happening around them as you know they will survive regardless (a little bit like when you see the closing scene of a film at the beginning and then it says "Six weeks earlier" and you watch the events leading up to that scene unfold.)

....or am I looking to deep into the narration, and it is purely supposed to move the story along?

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    angel is also dead, but narrated certain sections in the past. the narration (as i understand it) comes from the journals michael had everyone start writing in the begining. narration doesn't mean a character's alive, it simply means that that was recorded before they alledgedly died and was recovered at a later date.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

The other point to keep in mind: Tanya scanned all the journals. So we have accounts all the way up to the end of Season 2. That's most likely how we were able to hear about the Reserve Base, Behemoths and Skittles was from Angel's journal (as Kalani was supposedly not keeping one but did write his confession into one).

There is also the concept of Found Footage (you know...that thing that was the basis of Blair Witch and all the Paranormal Activity movies). For all we know everyone is dead and Ink is reading their journals. If he's smart enough to be doing what he's doing, he could very well be literate.

....I just slightly blew my own mind....I'mma go pick up my gray matter off the floor and be back with you shortly.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The other point to keep in mind: Tanya scanned all the journals. So we have accounts all the way up to the end of Season 2. That's most likely how we were able to hear about the Reserve Base, Behemoths and Skittles was from Angel's journal (as Kalani was supposedly not keeping one but did write his confession into one).

There is also the concept of Found Footage (you know...that thing that was the basis of Blair Witch and all the Paranormal Activity movies). For all we know everyone is dead and Ink is reading their journals. If he's smart enough to be doing what he's doing, he could very well be literate.

....I just slightly blew my own mind....I'mma go pick up my gray matter off the floor and be back with you shortly.
    Dude..

That's effin crazy talk.....I'm so proud of you right now!!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Dude..

That's effin crazy talk.....I'm so proud of you right now!!
    well, it is plausible

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast