User Tag List

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    In the story it has only been a week or so.... right? Not much time has passed since the end of season 2, so not much could change.
    I think less than a week. Michael and crew spent one night in a field, three or so nights in holding waiting for kimmet, one more after they decided to go to boulder. Not to say that the hospital scene with Angel happened in the same time frame as Michael's story...
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I think less than a week. Michael and crew spent one night in a field, three or so nights in holding waiting for kimmet, one more after they decided to go to boulder. Not to say that the hospital scene with Angel happened in the same time frame as Michael's story...
    Yeah, for all we know, this is three months later and after the ending Michael and Saul burst in and save Burt and murder Scratch....... One can hope.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Nobody is going to murder Scratch. I don't know where you crazy kids come up with these ideas.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by yarri; May 19th, 2012 at 08:06 PM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I always think of Billy Joel when I think of Scratch. Goes together like bacon and breathing.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Burt Chapter 29 part 3 what thee hell?????!!!!!

I Cant believe what I heard on this episode I rarely comment on the story line because its been so good by KC but what was this one about? I can't
    believe they killed off Angel and have Burt still alive. I knew they were still alive but hell, not in the Mallers hands. Damn it I cant believe it I wanted them to come back, when I heard that chapter while I was driving I felt so mad I looked for a fight that night to blow off the steam. Didnt work well. I listen to this religiously and recruited at least a dozen other listeners and we all agree that was a move to close off the story line. I would've hoped they all met up togather group by group till and back at the safe zone. I hope Saul, Victor, and CJ can team up good aand quick enough to rescure the hurt burt again.
    I do appriciate and comments or suggestions you might want to throw back. And if you read these actors or (Podcast) We're not dead you tell those actors and writers to not end it till season 10 or so.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Nobody is going to murder Scratch. I don't know where you crazy kids come up with these ideas.
    No she'll catch a couple from Shirley that were launched in self defense. Then Burt will say "Ding Dong the witch is dead". Then Saul will say "Damn Burt you just got the congressional medal of UGLY!!" (misquote of Rafterman from Full Metal Jacket)

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Clapacap24 View Post
    I Cant believe what I heard on this episode I rarely comment on the story line because its been so good by KC but what was this one about? I can't
    believe they killed off Angel and have Burt still alive. I knew they were still alive but hell, not in the Mallers hands. Damn it I cant believe it I wanted them to come back, when I heard that chapter while I was driving I felt so mad I looked for a fight that night to blow off the steam. Didnt work well. I listen to this religiously and recruited at least a dozen other listeners and we all agree that was a move to close off the story line. I would've hoped they all met up togather group by group till and back at the safe zone. I hope Saul, Victor, and CJ can team up good aand quick enough to rescure the hurt burt again.
    I do appriciate and comments or suggestions you might want to throw back. And if you read these actors or (Podcast) We're not dead you tell those actors and writers to not end it till season 10 or so.
    In my recollection Zombie stories don't have a happy ride off into the sunset ending. You should start bracing yourself and maybe really studying the end of Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, or any other zombie story.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    In some ways the death of Angel seems necessary. Life expectancy in the WA world must be pretty short, so there will probably be more favourites shuffling off this mortal coil sooner rather than later, except Riley of course (if her new love interest, his name is Vee, is ever written in he’ll make sure she’s ok).

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post
    In some ways the death of Angel seems necessary. Life expectancy in the WA world must be pretty short, so there will probably be more favourites shuffling off this mortal coil sooner rather than later, except Riley of course (if her new love interest, his name is Vee, is ever written in he’ll make sure she’s ok).
    Congratulations, does she know yet?
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast