User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    It's an interesting theory, I'll give you that. As far as how probably it is? Well, at this point we only know so much, so I can't say for certain one way or the other. But it is certainly something that provokes thought.
    probable WATCHOW!!! the grammer hammer STRIKES!!!

i will have you know, a lot more thought and effort went into this than was absolutely necessary. just for you osiris
    Last edited by reaper239; May 17th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I like it, did you do that yourself reaper?!?!

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    I like it, did you do that yourself reaper?!?!
    no, but i did spend way more time than i should have searching for the right grammer hammer. could i have gone with the mario holding a hammer? sure, but it just didn't feel right.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    no, but i did spend way more time than i should have searching for the right grammer hammer. could i have gone with the mario holding a hammer? sure, but it just didn't feel right.

nah that would of been bad

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Sorry. I'm a little medicated. You are very correct, sir.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    ok so maybe we got it wrong maybe they don't go after pheromones, maybe they go after salt water as if it were a pheromones, if my theory of salt water makes them stronger. is right they might be able to sniff it out. maybe this is why there more agressive in Hawiai all that sea air is "good for a person" maybe better for a zombie, i'll need to work this down a bit more in a bit, but the thing which caused me to pop this back on here...... but Pegs i think it was when everyone was sweating into bottles, she said "i have to wash down the sweat with a little water to get it off the towel, salt + water = salt water, maybe pheromones are the wrong idea, i have a theory of salt water being a growth catalyst for what ever this sickness is. concentrated salt water from people. i mean a tower full of people vs a few bottles of sweat dropped off a building not far away, the salt water would of been higher concentrate than from the tower. i think i might be hitting something here i might not be. who knows like i said before i'll be working on it a bit later. give it a week or so maybe

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

If it's salt water they're after, why aren't they all just eating the ocean?
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    maybe they still need protien and such they are still basicly human physiologically, maybe instead of needing fresh water like us they need salt water, i don't know how far LA is from the ocean, but maybe its more like a drug maybe like a form of steroids to them, i doubt it would be something they need to keep on exisiting to stabilise thier physiology or body chemistry, but to get stronger it does seem likely that what ever is inside them uses salt water as a growth catalyst, my main way of thinking right now is if they we're constantly hungry and all that, they would take the bodys right away and drag them off to eat, like how a savage wolf or dog would drag off its pray after the kill.

when it comes down to it would you rather have your fix or would you continue to live? the power to live normally towers over everything else. dispite how fast you could run, would you keep hunting in your hunting ground or run to the ocean and get a fix, maybe the stronger you are the more you need to eat, it explains why the big one ate so many MRE's but theres another theory there about why MRE's are maybe posionous to zombies, i've not read it yet though.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Samantha! Samantha also had green eyes in the stadium, she didn't get turned she got torn appart!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    just to verify i spoke to Osiris in the chatbox and i mentioned to him the only person who's eye colour was mentioned was lizzys with her green eyes, and i saw a post about Tanya having a bite, and working with my amino acids theory i was wondering if it was possible for people with green eyes to create protiens or pigmintation diffrently to people with brown or blue, and i wondered it Tanya had green eyes too. shes been bit and she didn't turn but she tended to her wound quickly.....

Samantha was at the arena with Datu, she had green eyes, they didn't bite her to turn her, they tore her appart, it doesn't prove anything but its the easiest thing to over look. its unlikely but given the fact that the characters have been looking at thier eyes to tell if they've been turned or not. so why aren't we looking at the survivors eyes. if my amino acid theory has some form of merit to it, then this could maybe not be a key but could be something working with it. so if they got thier hands on lizzy, would they bite her and turn her, or just tear her appart. besides have you ever wondered why they eat and leave people and turn others. do we know if scratchs transfer the sickness?

edit...

personal note, Ink was the one at the tower who turned up saying "its paul" but ink seems to be the one in charge of the hundreads at the arena too. which then move to the mental hospital.

something i found online i would need to verify it from a few other sources to take it as fact though.

Genetics of Eye Color
    Your genetics ultimately influences your eye color. While most people consider the basic eye colors brown, blue and green, there are actually many variants. These include:

Brown Eyes - The most common eye color in the world. Brown eyes range from light brown or honey to almost black. Light brown eyes are common in many ethnicities including among Africans, Asians and Caucasians. Brown is often considered more dominant than other colors.
    Black Eyes - People with very dark colored irises appear to have black eyes. This is more common among Native Americans, Africans and Asians.
    Hazel Eyes - This color combination is a mix of green and brown eyes. Hazel eyes are more common in people of European descent.
    Blue Eyes - Blue eyes are considered more rare than any other color, and often found among people of European descent. Many consider vibrant blue eyes among the more desirable qualities.
    Grey Eyes - Grey eyes are variant of blue eyes only much lighter. Grey eyes often include a combination of other tints including light blue or greenish. Still others may have a copper or honey colored ring surrounding the pupil of their eyes. This is a relatively uncommon eye color.
    Green Eyes - Green eyes are among the most rare eye color and typically found among people in Germany or of Slavic origins.
    Violet Eyes - This is even more rare than green eyes. Many believe violet eyes result when there is not enough pigment in the eye to color the blood vessels so they shine through causing a violet like color.
    Red Eyes - This commonly occurs in people who have a condition called albinism and results when the eye lacks any pigment.

link:
    http://www.eyedoctorguide.com/eye_ge...eye_color.html

Raven gave me this too i've not read it yet, i'll go over it later:
    http://www.sewanee.edu/chem/chem&art...tery/index.htm
    Last edited by Drogon Malice; May 18th, 2012 at 07:36 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12