User Tag List

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Just wait til I get my hands on Scratch! I'll make machaca out of her ass! Carnitas! I'll make dog food out of her and feed her to Lady! Hell, I'll eat her and poop her and stomp on her with a dirty guarache!!!! I'm coming for you cabrona!!!! Sincerely, Victor xoxoxo

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Some people have kinda hit on this but haven't said it outright.
    Seems to me that Scratch was implying that Angel's father was the real member of "The Families" and that Angel had a opening to be a part of it (whatever "The Family" is) but chose to leave instead. Damn. I hope we get the whole story here, it's just too bad that it probably won't be Angel telling it if we do (I doubt we'll get two journals from beyond the grave.)
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Just wait til I get my hands on Scratch! I'll make machaca out of her ass! Carnitas! I'll make dog food out of her and feed her to Lady! Hell, I'll eat her and poop her and stomp on her with a dirty guarache!!!! I'm coming for you cabrona!!!! Sincerely, Victor xoxoxo
    There you go, Arvind, Victor's got your back! :P

--

Dude! I was totally not expecting that. After weeks without Angel, his last moments are left without a single word. All I can say about that is: Riley is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

Edit: Also, I'm still voicing my love for Scratch, even though 99% of fans probably hate her at this point :P
    Last edited by AdrianHD; May 14th, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    There you go, Arvind, Victor's got your back! :P

--

Dude! I was totally not expecting that. After weeks without Angel, his last moments are left without a single word. All I can say about that is: Riley is gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

Edit: Also, I'm still voicing my love for Scratch, even though 99% of fans probably hate her at this point :P
    I was rather dissapointed that Angel went out like that to. Kinda seems a little light. But, it does put a bookend on the character, and gives an opening to explain hus backstory, though there seems little reason anyone needs to know.

And oooooh. An episode of Riley going straight punisher on dudes would be spectacular. :P

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Only because I Love!

*SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!
    I had to wait tell I got on my lunch break tho I have nothing prepared for this speech KC. Id like to first off thank the public education system for failing me by allowing me to graduate. Second I'd like to thank my family for letting me eat sugar and watch mindless cartoons on a daily basis for all of my teenage years. I'll give credit to god for making me horribly uncoordinated which led to many wonderful head injuries and a crooked nose. And my friends lastly for showing me how to drink my brain to the mush that is inside of my skull . I'm the poster boy for why you stay away from trying drugs in your younger years because just a few can cause great problems like having a horrible short and long term memory in the future. I'm am honored to receive this award of recognition and I fully accept it. Thank you KC if you ever need a voice actor that sounds like a nose picking mouth breather in the future im not too far off I live in Bakersfield ca close to la. Now I'll let you all get back on topic
    Last edited by Tielurrdee; May 14th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I don't care what any of you say or how you gloat (Nik..)

Angel died well, that's all I ever asked for him, after he fell with the tower. I wanted a death for Angel, that was good. A death that had meaning. I didn't want his life to be wasted and it wasn't, he saved Riley. He helped save his friends. He was such a bad ass he was still breathing after a fall from what was it... a 16 story building.
    You wanted him to go out with a blaze of glory (Ra1th) Holy shit dude he survived a hell of a fall I sure as hell know none of us would have survived. Then his last word was to basically gave the finger to Scratch.. what more do you want? He was defiant SOB to the bitter end.

RIP Angel
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Beaumont, CA. Down the freeway from the waterworks.
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Holy Toledo! That was an intense second half! All I have to say, and I'm sorry to be the first one to say this, is that Scratch is going to take an arrow to the knee once Riley finds her.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzbros2002 View Post
    Holy Toledo! That was an intense second half! All I have to say, and I'm sorry to be the first one to say this, is that Scratch is going to take an arrow to the knee once Riley finds her.
    I'd say throat but that would be to quick....Something tells me the chef wants to try out her kitchen knife skills on Ms Scratch.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    I had to wait tell I got on my lunch break tho I have nothing prepared for this speech KC. Id like to first off thank the public education system for failing me by allowing me to graduate. Second I'd like to thank my family for letting me eat sugar and watch mindless cartoons on a daily basis for all of my teenage years. I'll give credit to god for making me horribly uncoordinated which led to many wonderful head injuries and a crooked nose. And my friends lastly for showing me how to drink my brain to the mush that is inside of my skull . I'm the poster boy for why you stay away from trying drugs in your younger years because just a few can cause great problems like having a horrible short and long term memory in the future. I'm am honored to receive this award of recognition and I fully accept it. Thank you KC if you ever need a voice actor that sounds like a nose picking mouth breather in the future im not too far off I live in Bakersfield ca close to la. Now I'll let you all get back on topic
    *Applauds.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I don't care what any of you say or how you gloat (Nik..)

Angel died well, that's all I ever asked for him, after he fell with the tower. I wanted a death for Angel, that was good. A death that had meaning. I didn't want his life to be wasted and it wasn't, he saved Riley. He helped save his friends. He was such a bad ass he was still breathing after a fall from what was it... a 16 story building.
    You wanted him to go out with a blaze of glory (Ra1th) Holy shit dude he survived a hell of a fall I sure as hell know none of us would have survived. Then his last word was to basically gave the finger to Scratch.. what more do you want? He was defiant SOB to the bitter end.

RIP Angel
    I agree he did not betray them, which probably shocked some because many assumed he was the rat because of some relation with scratch. He DIED protecting them. No he had no real final "words" but he did "F.U." But he did die protecting them, he had the untmost loyalty, he could have spelt the words for some pain medicine but he didn't.

Good for Angel.

And Nic be nice, Angel may not get to lead the tower but he did die protecting them from scratch.

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast