User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    So everyone has an image in their minds of who the mallers are. What do you see Osiris.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    So everyone has an image in their minds of who the mallers are. What do you see Osiris.

As a whole? I see them as a group of miscreants and thugs--average max security prison folk--that are too afraid of the man in charge to say no. If Durai was able to worry Scratch... well... if she's as evil and brutal as everyone makes her out to be, Durai must be Satan himself. No, not me. The other Satan. As for Durai, I really don't have a lot to go on, so I'm going to reserve comment for later.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    I don't necessarily agree with Osiris, but I do prefer the Mallers over every other group in WA.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Osiris;37636][COLOR=#008080]Nobody's asking him to rape babies or kill Jews. Moral compass is subjective (apparently). Apply the same set of moral standards to animals. That's essentially what we're dealing with right here with regard to survival. It is clear that Kalani was doing what he was doing to ensure the survival of his child. It is entirely possible Scratch and Latch were doing the same.

LOL. "apply the same set of moral standards to animals.."
    well, I'm moving on after that bit of logic.

Crowbar out!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorHiro View Post
    I don't necessarily agree with Osiris, but I do prefer the Mallers over every other group in WA.
    I don't always either but he's made some valid points
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=HaveCrowBarWillTravel;37726]
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    [COLOR=#008080]Nobody's asking him to rape babies or kill Jews. Moral compass is subjective (apparently). Apply the same set of moral standards to animals. That's essentially what we're dealing with right here with regard to survival. It is clear that Kalani was doing what he was doing to ensure the survival of his child. It is entirely possible Scratch and Latch were doing the same.

LOL. "apply the same set of moral standards to animals.."
    well, I'm moving on after that bit of logic.

Crowbar out!
    The point is, you can't. It's a matter of survival, pure and simple. Sometimes morals have to be chucked out the window for a while to keep yourself breathing.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorHiro View Post
    I don't know if I would go that far. lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I don't always either but he's made some valid points
    I think a lot of valid points have been raised in this thread--from a lot of people. All in all, enjoyable.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: HannukahZombie Steam ID: HannukahZombie
    I'm tired of you Osiris. We both stick to our guns, you however are a condescending prick about it. I haven't ignored anything and you've said nothing other than "mind the chain of events" so it's pointless to argue with you. You're sticking to absolutes, black and white, "they did this" without looking at context. Call me a troll all you want, I'm sorry I lost your dick measuring contest in concern to who's been here longer and has more posts. I've listened to the entire series about 5 times and I get the overall picture, you however look at each exchange as separate events that don't have an effect on what happens next in conversation or major plot points. You have no concept of context, emotions conveyed in speech and setting, and you can't come anywhere near close to seeing the overall picture. You're pointless to talk to because of your condescending attitude and your false sense of better understanding of the situations as they are presented. I'll ask you what you asked me. Do you read what you write? Because you obviously don't or you don't understand the basics of English. You also strive so hard to look at things logically (though you aren't very good at it) that you forget human emotion, context of settings and events and basic common sense. You can defend who you want, and I'll defend who I want, but I'm tired of your attitude. Drop the mic all you want, you're still wrong in many ways. Cute internet humor and a condescending attitude must get you really far in life.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Osiris;37793]
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post

The point is, you can't. It's a matter of survival, pure and simple. Sometimes morals have to be chucked out the window for a while to keep yourself breathing.
    not true, i'd rather eat a bullet than sacrifice my own moral standings.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I'm tired of you Osiris. We both stick to our guns, you however are a condescending prick about it. I haven't ignored anything and you've said nothing other than "mind the chain of events" so it's pointless to argue with you. You're sticking to absolutes, black and white, "they did this" without looking at context. Call me a troll all you want, I'm sorry I lost your dick measuring contest in concern to who's been here longer and has more posts. I've listened to the entire series about 5 times and I get the overall picture, you however look at each exchange as separate events that don't have an effect on what happens next in conversation or major plot points. You have no concept of context, emotions conveyed in speech and setting, and you can't come anywhere near close to seeing the overall picture. You're pointless to talk to because of your condescending attitude and your false sense of better understanding of the situations as they are presented. I'll ask you what you asked me. Do you read what you write? Because you obviously don't or you don't understand the basics of English. You also strive so hard to look at things logically (though you aren't very good at it) that you forget human emotion, context of settings and events and basic common sense. You can defend who you want, and I'll defend who I want, but I'm tired of your attitude. Drop the mic all you want, you're still wrong in many ways. Cute internet humor and a condescending attitude must get you really far in life.
    now tell him how you really feel!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast