User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where was Saul?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Saul Where was Saul?

Ok, this has bothered me from way back. On the first night what is Saul doing? Lizzy starts banging on the door and Michael yells for help. Angel has time to run to Michael, back to his room, back to Michael and Saul has not arrived.

What is he doing that is so important that he does not deploy to the alarm?

My assumption is cell phones might be operational, if not, land lines. But, who is he calling?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Ok, this has bothered me from way back. On the first night what is Saul doing? Lizzy starts banging on the door and Michael yells for help. Angel has time to run to Michael, back to his room, back to Michael and Saul has not arrived.

What is he doing that is so important that he does not deploy to the alarm?

My assumption is cell phones might be operational, if not, land lines. But, who is he calling?

He was asleep the first night she arrived and was banging on the door. The 3 of them had cleared the entire apartment building with minimal assistance from the civvies and no functional elevator so they cleared it the old fashion way on foot. Makes a guy tired which is why Michael slept 24 hours straight. Fatigue does that to a body after a 70 hour week at work my first off day I sleep on average 16 hours.

He didn't deploy to the alarm cause he didn't hear it. We never did find out what room he was sleeping in and in what location in the building.

Which part are you talking about Saul calling? You're right cells and land lines are out at this time.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Could be as simple as he was taking a shit.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I always wondered this too. He says something about being right down, disappears, then shows up after the fact. I think I am remembering that right. Saul = Rat! The last chapter about Kalani was KC just messing with our brains about the rat! I knew it! But seriously, what was Saul doing?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    If Saul is anything like my brother the house could be on fire but finding that one little thing (cell phone, shoes....) is more important than anything.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I need my hat, it's my lucky hat. I won't fly without it.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

The way I remember is there is banging, Michael Yells for help. I remember hearing Angel and Saul. Angel gets there first and says he forgot the keys. He runs back upstairs then back down to Michael. THEN, Saul shows up and starts to apologize, but Michael tells him not to worry about it.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    The way I remember is there is banging, Michael Yells for help. I remember hearing Angel and Saul. Angel gets there first and says he forgot the keys. He runs back upstairs then back down to Michael. THEN, Saul shows up and starts to apologize, but Michael tells him not to worry about it.
    I'll re-listen its been a while since I've listened to that part. I don't remember hearing Saul's voice in that part.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

I just listened again. My yells. We hear Saul curse and then Angel. Angel gets there first and says Aren't we going to wait for.

Michael:
    "Saul Angel get down here"

Saul:
    What? Shit! What time is it?

Angel
    Ah, coming

Michael:
    We got something

Angel:
    Is it in the lobby?

Michael:
    I do not know come on.

Angel
    Aren't we going to wait for --

Michael
    N N N N No time come on

So, yes, I hear Saul reply to Michael. Angel has time to run down one flight of stairs through the door into the lobby, realize he does not have his keys, run back up, get key, run back down to the door to the lobby.

It is chapter 2, Part 1 ~ 8min mark

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

So what you're saying is... Saul's the other rat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast