User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    (I'm sorry I started my response that way....it was too amusing to take the snark out)
    You wouldn't be nikvoodoo if you weren't snarky. The minute you stop being so is the minute you are confirmed to have become a zombie.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MancheeLivesOn View Post
    You wouldn't be nikvoodoo if you weren't snarky. The minute you stop being so is the minute you are confirmed to have become a zombie.
    or I've been lobotomized
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Right so frozen zombies are out of the question in LA. But that still leaves starvation. What else can zombies eat?

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Kalani mentioned the ones in Hawaii were nastier than the ones in LA.
    This fits with general evolution idea that islands and isolated areas lead to development of different traits compared with larger areas where there is a larger population/gene pool.
    In this case nasty traits would be more likely to propagate out though the entire group with a smaller population size on an island.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    This fits with general evolution idea that islands and isolated areas lead to development of different traits compared with larger areas where there is a larger population/gene pool.
    In this case nasty traits would be more likely to propagate out though the entire group with a smaller population size on an island.
    Which also supports the possibility of cold weather adapted zombies. This apocalypse just keeps getting scarier and scarier.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Right so frozen zombies are out of the question in LA. But that still leaves starvation. What else can zombies eat?
    I guess they would probably eat whatever they could catch. I'd wager that any domestic animals in the Los Angeles area would probably be harder to run down than a human, given the choice.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Maybe the Hawaii zombies are nasty because they are hungry. Not as many people on Hawaii, so less food. Everyone/thing can get cranky when hungry. Problem with my thought- Kalani might not have been there long enough for the zombies to start to go hungry, so that wouldn't make sense.

Just putting that out there....

"Lurker"

Status
    How do we know that the later generation of zombies evoled and not were not created? Typically when an animal goes though an evolution, the are several steps (and miss-steps) to a sucessful generation of evoled species. We go from Reg. Zombies to Runners to Jumpers. We no reports of the steps (and miss-steps) inbetween.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNick View Post
    How do we know that the later generation of zombies evoled and not were not created? Typically when an animal goes though an evolution, the are several steps (and miss-steps) to a sucessful generation of evoled species. We go from Reg. Zombies to Runners to Jumpers. We no reports of the steps (and miss-steps) inbetween.
    I'd vote for evolved simply because the smartest zombie we've met in the series had trouble understanding a keypad and a simple sequence of numbers. This would be the same person people claim is creating the other zombies. I shall renew my belief that Franken-zombies can't exist because the medical expertise to create something out of many different things requires a lot of medical knowledge and fine motor skills. Things that are apparently lacking in our zombie hoard.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Nik's right. We have issues splicing genes and what not but zombies have figured it out to mass produce it? And the Runners and Jumpers could just be track stars, can't be fabricated cuz they have no numbering system like the Little Ones.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast