User Tag List

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    I really need to download the other episodes of We're not dead. I listened to the first one but I haven't gone back and downloaded the others.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NashKnowsBest View Post
    My story is boring... The one and only Greg Miller recommended on IGN's Beyond. Im sure a lot of you are fans of this podcast too
    This. =o Greg Miller is amazing.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wooly View Post
    I have no doubt that it is, but since I need something to fill the other days of my commute between Mondays I'm going to try some of the others out. Maybe one of the others listed on that Radio Drama Revival site will be a worthy fill-in between WA episodes. If not I'll just have to find some new audiobooks. Have to get my daily word fix somewhere
    May I suggest The Mist? It is great I have it on CD its an audio drama like WA but it lasts for around an hour and a half. Its one of the reasons I started to like audio dramas.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Zune Forums.

No suggestions lead me here.
    However last week, Joe Rogan's podcast was giving away a copy of Season 1 for a prize.
    So obviously I was quite surprised to hear them speak so highly of the show!

"Lurker"

Status
    I've been big into Audio drama for several years now..so I found them early on before they were all the rage..
    I'd join forums just to plug the show and I'd run into Shane or KC going literally everywhere promoting it.
    They've done a great job of marketing...but, of course, they had a great product to promote.
    The attention is well deserved.

"Lurker"

Status
    I found the podcast from the Zune's "The Weekly Download" Podcast. I thought that it would be fun to play them on Halloween for all the kids going door to door. Glad I listened to a few before going through with that idea! But that was enough to get me hooked and to Subscribe for all the shows. I've enjoyed old time radio serial shows like "The Shadow", "Buck Rogers" and others, but it is a real treat to find a modern and original version in that vien. Keep up the good work and Thank You for doing it and sharing it with us.

"Lurker"

Status
    I heard about you guys from Greg Miller, he mentioned it on one of IGN's podcasts called Game SCOOP, also on podcast BEYOND!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Is this the best one?
    Well it's the only one out of the list that I still listen to.

"Lurker"

Status
    Blackberry Podcast had it featured.

"Lurker"

Status
    I found this awesome podcast by accident. I simply types "zombies" in the search bar on the itunes store. Were Alive was on the list. I am definitely glad I ran across this, great work everyone and keep it up. Thanks...

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast