User Tag List

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    The best guess I've been able to throw at it: The Mallers originally tried to set up shop at the Arena and quickly discovered how piss poor a plan that was. That's one of the best reasons I can think of as to why they'd know that and be hatching the Tanker Truck Bomb plan.
    I suppose the other question is why did Durai want to attack the arena?

Was he just trying to reduce their numbers? That would imply he doesn't know that the issue has affected far more than the local area or believed there to be a specific target at the arena?

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Less enemies at any time is better than more enemies all the time.

I could see that Durai has an understanding of how far reaching the 'issue' actually is, seeing as he went down south and is now, most likely, gathering more precise intel on where the infection first hit and what the rate of growth of said 'issue' actually is.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Guitarist from 9th Floor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ryanlm09 Steam ID: ryanlm09
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, but has anyone else heard subtle references to Jurassic Park? example: Angel:"What did I touch?", Burt/Angel holding the door without locks on, and others I cannot remember. Maybe I'm just crazy

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    IMO these are the folks on the table to die in the next episode: SCRATCH, BURT and/or SAUL.

I know that Saul is not going to actually trade Pegs for Lizzie, though he may offer that exchange to Scratch. In fact the episode could be played in such a way that the audience, us, believe he's taking Pegs to Scratch, having kidnapped her from LAX. We could hear Victor is in pursuit, or following behind and he radios the Nest to inform them they are on their way to rendevoius with the Mallers. Confrontation ensues! Saul could actually scheme with Pegs and Victor, telling them that this is the only way for them to get Lizzie back AND finally get rid of a major threat: Scratch. So I figure Scratch is going down with the season finally. Saul may get injured, or come close to death, again, but I think 'ol Burt may swoop in just in time to sacrafice himself. :'(

So I'm wondering how exactly Pinstripes is building these creatures. I know he uses clippers to sharpen the nails, and tattoos them. But how is he making them short in stature? Also, is he responsible for creating the Behemoths? Kalani and Riley describe a room in the mental hospital that has it's door ripped off and the door frame smashed open, as though something big had gone through. Also, the bed in that room is covered in blood and has several needles and bottles around it. Is Pinstripes a bad ass biologist dude? Maybe he once worked for the military but snapped and went serial killer?

Kalani confused me further when he said he was almost positive Pinstripes is the one from the Arena. Does this mean that the theory of two leader zombies (The one with markings, and Pinstripes) are in fact, the same? And a little side note, do you think when Pinstripes caught the arrow he recognized it as being the same thing lodged in the eye socket of one of his Behemoths? Pinstripes could now have a personal interest in Riley! Dun dun dun!!! Vendetta!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanlm09 View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, but has anyone else heard subtle references to Jurassic Park? example: Angel:"What did I touch?", Burt/Angel holding the door without locks on, and others I cannot remember. Maybe I'm just crazy
    No way! I thought I was crazy for making those connections too! Also, the ending is the same, a helicopter escape. It could have been done intentionally. Jurassic Park was a place where man was fooling with the science in such a way that it was perverting the natural order of life. Cain General Hospital could be a comparison to Jurassic Park; a place where science is creating the abominations that wreak havok on humanity and totally bump us down a notch on the food chain.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=nikvoodoo;24185]Jackass

We don't really know how long it was. The best guess I've been able to throw at it: The Mallers originally tried to set up shop at the Arena and quickly discovered how piss poor a plan that was. That's one of the best reasons I can think of as to why they'd know that and be hatching the Tanker Truck Bomb plan.

QUOTE]

Nik,
    When did you come up with that cockamamie theory? LOL. This is the first time I've heard this from you mate. It's counter to my Durai Theory (which i'm not gonna go over for the trillionth time), but it's actually not that bad an idea except how would a couple hundred live in such an open space? The sky boxes are basically the only rooms available in an arena aren't they? Everyone else would have to live down on the field/floor/rink

As far as the Arena being a better place than a mall.. how so? You have practically everything you need in a mall. It may be more pourous security wise, but they had the manpower to make it work. Other than that, they had pleny of space to live, to store things and not to mention a ton of stuff they didn't have to go searching for because it's right there.

I also see them using the stores as living quarters and areas to keep the slaves.

Guitarist from 9th Floor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ryanlm09 Steam ID: ryanlm09
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    No way! I thought I was crazy for making those connections too! Also, the ending is the same, a helicopter escape. It could have been done intentionally. Jurassic Park was a place where man was fooling with the science in such a way that it was perverting the natural order of life. Cain General Hospital could be a comparison to Jurassic Park; a place where science is creating the abominations that wreak havok on humanity and totally bump us down a notch on the food chain.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the connection. I don't know if it was intentional on KC's part but I noticed some events that were related to JP. I went through the whole chapter last night and noticed that some of the music selection was also JPish. Hmmm... maybe just my fanboy ways spilling over

"Lurker"

Status
    [QUOTE=symon_r;24192]I suppose the other question is why did Durai want to attack the arena?

My guess is that he was either trying to piss off the zombies so they would attack the tower or he knew that attacking their base and trying to kill them all at once was their best chance for survival. As Michael said in the chapter were they followed the zombies to the arena, its better to attack them all instead of picking them off one at at time. When Tar said they didnt have enough tankers to do what they needed to do, they didnt kill all of them in the arena just a bulk of them

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by symon_r View Post
    I suppose the other question is why did Durai want to attack the arena?

Was he just trying to reduce their numbers? That would imply he doesn't know that the issue has affected far more than the local area or believed there to be a specific target at the arena?
    Scratch has a whole speech in 21-2 ~8:15 about why they are doing it. She says it is because the zombies will follow them wherever they go.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post

Nik,
    When did you come up with that cockamamie theory? LOL. This is the first time I've heard this from you mate. It's counter to my Durai Theory (which i'm not gonna go over for the trillionth time), but it's actually not that bad an idea except how would a couple hundred live in such an open space? The sky boxes are basically the only rooms available in an arena aren't they? Everyone else would have to live down on the field/floor/rink

As far as the Arena being a better place than a mall.. how so? You have practically everything you need in a mall. It may be more pourous security wise, but they had the manpower to make it work. Other than that, they had pleny of space to live, to store things and not to mention a ton of stuff they didn't have to go searching for because it's right there.

I also see them using the stores as living quarters and areas to keep the slaves.
    It comes simply from the need to figure out exactly how Durai knows about the Arena so early. And trying to live there makes sense to me. There are more places in an arena to sleep than just sky boxes. There would be offices, locker rooms, training rooms, and things like that.

Besides can't you just imagine some Maller being like "there'll be beer there!"
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast