User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clarkie View Post
    Pretty easy one - Tommy. About the same age (mid-teens), I'm quite shy, think I'd try not to get to get in the way too much but do what I was told. Also think I'd warm to Burt like Tommy did.

I'd enevitably one of the first to turn, too (from the tower, that is).

Honest answer.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    I would have to say Saul sometimes I tend to act before I think things through.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cameron1223 View Post
    I would have to say Saul sometimes I tend to act before I think things through.
    I am quite often guilty of this. It really depends on the situation though. Sometimes I will simply react to the stimuli around me while other times I will retain a modicum of restraint and think things through.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Not to be confused with your favourite character, but the character you look at and think... 'Yep... that'd be me right there.'? Myself I'd have to say I would equate myself to Datu. He really just wanted to run in the beginning, but as time wore on it seems as though he has come to terms with everything and found a new sense of purpose.

ibdatuistheratandilooklikeanass
    Michael, no question. I am very much a take charge kind of person and in a crisis I general do not freak or panic. I also can relate to his self doubt and beating himself up over decisions he makes when they end poorly even if it was not directly his fault. He is not the best shot, he is not the bravest, or the most "bad ass" he is just there doing what he thinks is best using natural charisma and a desire to "fix" anything he sees is broken.

I do not imagine I would ever hold a leadership position like Angel but some people just naturally lead, right or wrong, for better or worse. I guess I see myself in that way.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I'm a guy, but Pegs would have to be the closes personality wise.
    I'm quite the pacifist, but if the life of someone I love is on the line I will do whatever it takes to save them.
    I'm always happy and seeing the best in things, but Pegs seems to be a bit too emotional compared to me.

I also feel like Datu is really close to me, but he gets pessimistic time to time.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro

"Lurker"

Status
    I think I'm most like Saul, altough not in looks, I'm white; but when I'm passionate about something, someone, I would stop at nothing to see them right. I also have had a troubled past, I can be a wise ass, but when shit needs to get done, I think I can always step up to the plate. I am also an extremly loyal person, when treated right, and I am not quiet when I think something is unfair.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Pick an unknown extra. Cause, i'd be that person. In the back ground, just surviving.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    Pick an unknown extra. Cause, i'd be that person. In the back ground, just surviving.
    Good answer
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Lurker"

Status
    I will have to say Michael because I'm typically the one of the group that will become leader when shit hits the fan. I can also relate in trying to save people but having it end poorly and feeling beat up over it. I can relate to his overall character.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast