Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    They could have snatched her as she was walking out the gate. We don't know she didn't lock it.
    Do you want to know why Tanya left the gate open? So she could get back in or to let other people have access to the Tower e.g. Somebody could be relieved of duty and want to get back into the Tower.

They have cameras and microphones for a reason.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I do not like that idea at all. Leave the gate open and hope to respond in time to stop the breach. Bad idea. At one time the gate was set on a remote. Leave the gate shut and present one's self at the gate and camera. Guard pops gate.

If the only way back into the parking garage is if the gate is already up, how did they Michael, Steven, Kelley and Tanya get back in? Yea, somebody in the tower let them back in, but Tanya put her desire to enter the tower easily over the safety of others in the tower.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I like tanya. yeah she's made some mistakes but she's been helpful more than she hasn't.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I don't feel too strongly about Tanya except that she is a good asset to have. Proper credentials or not, she has more experience in doing medical procedures than anyone else.

Someone already said it in regards to the gate... We don't know what happened, so its no good to judge from assumptions.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: ToxicExample Steam ID: warwinn3r
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    she has more experience in doing medical procedures than anyone else.
    While yes she is more medical i would say she has had more experience medically (meaning training) i wouldn't say she has has more experience on PEOPLE, remember that Saul and Michael both have treated PEOPLE while they were on active duty, so technically they have had more experience on people, and it seems like Saul is handy with meds as he does patch up a few people before they have Tanya... just sayin :3

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicTofu View Post
    While yes she is more medical i would say she has had more experience medically (meapning training) i wouldn't say she has has more experience on PEOPLE, remember that Saul and Michael both have treated PEOPLE while they were on active duty, so technically they have had more experience on people, and it seems like Saul is handy with meds as he does patch up a few people before they have Tanya... just sayin :3
    I hear what you're saying, but there's a big difference between battlefield trauma stuff and doing actual surgery. Michael's arm is a good example. It's just a different world. Most battlefield stuff focuses on helping the soldier return to battle quickly on minor stuff or stabilizing them for delivery to a medical facility. While Tanya does not have training on people from before the zombies, but certainly does from after the zombies. She does have experience with surgery of complex natures, even though its for animals. While the systems are different, they are also very similar. This means that if someone gets seriously hurt, Saul and maybe Michael or Angel could keep them alive, but if the injury is more severe, Tanya is the only one that has a real chance of fixing it... I don't pretend to know the full extent of military medical training, I only have a vague concept of it from working with a lot of retired military guys... But I don't think they can re-assemble a destroyed knee or anything. I don't think that's a battlefield treatment. The big stuff is what she'll be good for. And any additional medical help is always good.

Other than that, I find her slightly irritating.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: ToxicExample Steam ID: warwinn3r
    Also they were just soldiers, so i doubt they had extensive training good points, and yes i really dislike her...

"Lurker"

Status
    I didn't like her from the moment she wouldn't let Hope hear about her mother. Hope was ready and willing to listen. And the tantrum she threw with Michael was annoying. If she had important info, spit it out already! She is a bit of a Diva, lol.

BTW what is up with the characters not spitting out info in coherent sentences? I understand that suspense is a main part of the show, but it can be taken too far when the characters are routinely unable to communicate. I.E. Lizzie trying to tell the Maulers the zombies are parking cars as boobie traps. I mean, come on.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    A lack of communication skills, especially under stress, isn't uncommon... But I agree that its irritating that so many characters have issues with getting to the point. Never heard so many Ummers in my life.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, I still got a bad feelling about Tanya.

In her autopsy late in season 3, she does not go for the brain. Whatever they are, their pathology is aberrant behavior. She is much more likely to find it in the brain than the torso. Granted, it is possible the skull cap code defeat the bone saw, but she did not even try.

She reminds me too much of a parent dotting over the triumphs of a child admiring bone tensity and increased cardio than a rational scientist doing route cause analyses.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Aug 22nd, 2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Ugh, parent not patent
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast