User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    after your long story i caught 2 very good point!!
    1.the zombies are looking for a new home and might settle at the hospital with Burt and group still there trapped.
    2.if the zombie army is looking for a new home that means the Mallers plan didn't go as planed.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Sorry, if anyone has posted this already. I will read the rest of the thread later tonight.
    Great episode!
    One thing that I thought of listening is that we might see Pegs first flight without Kalani around. It seems as if the Tower is being watched, they might have been followed to the Hospital (either the group from LAX or the scouts), so it seems likely that some zombies may also turn up at LAX. If that is the case and Datu has got the hydrolics fixed, we might see Pegs have to fly the helicopter to save Victor, Datu and herself.
    I will post other thoughts later.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fuck. Come on! What the hell was that shit KC?! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fuck. Come on! What the hell was that shit KC?! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Hey diddle diddle straight up the middle?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Logical thought process time! The zombie/them attack on tanya and the hospital happened in relatively close time period. The Army of zombies was to capture the hospital AND to kill off four of the baddest zombie-killers around. The attack on the tower/tanya is ONLY to stop anybody from the tower going to save the team at the hospital. Saul and Lizzy are irrelevant right now.
    Here is why I think this is happening, Tanya said that the colony was attacked last week, we know that the zombies go against nature and attack the threats, they are working together now, finally Kalani and Angel killed THREE behemoths Burt is the best shot around and Riley knows how to use completely silenced weapons.
    I still don't like Steven though. If the Rat isn't Kalani I want it to be Steven. And to anybody who is skeptical about Kelly having a gun, remember she is outside the tower in an unsafe area, I wouldn't want anybody there NOT to have a gun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by NJHellfire View Post
    Logical thought process time! The zombie/them attack on tanya and the hospital happened in relatively close time period. The Army of zombies was to capture the hospital AND to kill off four of the baddest zombie-killers around. The attack on the tower/tanya is ONLY to stop anybody from the tower going to save the team at the hospital. Saul and Lizzy are irrelevant right now.
    Here is why I think this is happening, Tanya said that the colony was attacked last week, we know that the zombies go against nature and attack the threats, they are working together now, finally Kalani and Angel killed THREE behemoths Burt is the best shot around and Riley knows how to use completely silenced weapons.
    I still don't like Steven though. If the Rat isn't Kalani I want it to be Steven. And to anybody who is skeptical about Kelly having a gun, remember she is outside the tower in an unsafe area, I wouldn't want anybody there NOT to have a gun.
    Angel and Kalani only killed TWO Behemoths, they just blew past the third one in their truck. Kalani mentions that they will, "drop a house on him some other time". Bullets through the soft pallet are the mouth are the only thing that kill Behemoths. If one can survive a fast food joint dropped on its head, then another one can survive being hit by a truck or run over.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    So...first I'll say this was an amazing episode! And a few thoughts
    it really does look as if pegs is going to get her first solo flight of the pelican...and a rescue mission at that

Burt seems to be a bit non shilant(sp?) about his narration..i could see people thinking its post-mortem..but I highly doubt it..that would not be keeping with what we know so far...how the stories been told

Randy sounds like a real "macho man" ..with his long brown hair and beard...

Any thoughts I have from here on will be in the "crackpot theories" thread...cause shits getting deep..

And lastly...... Tanya at least mentioned something about the journals its to early to say its a discrepancy...but its something, and something big. Why else would she comment that not everybody is going with them?...im considering this a win (at least in my head)again...great chapter!...cant wait for more....

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    So I have not read... 11 pages of comments here. FORGIVE ME as I may retread some thoughts and arguments.

1 - Where are these new terms coming from? Biters? Took me a few seconds to get that, guess we are moving from ZOMBIES.

2 - Why are people moving so freely when outside the Tower and without a guard or anything??? Tanya going for a simple "Sunday Stroll"?

3 - Riley, I mean really she is now hooked on the "sauce"? Leads to impaired judgment and faculties. Trust will be issue as will her aim... not happy about where i think this is going.

4 - Angel, wah wah I WANT TO LEAD! We are going there now?

5 - Kalani, obnoxious again and seems to have it oozing... I FOUGHT THEM BEFORE AND PLANNED SOMETHING or ruther! Planned failed, moving on...

6 - Artwork... Ink holding an arrow. Riley is either up Sh#! Creek or else she finds Lizzie in their clutches and cannot shoot Lizzie who has since been changed!!!
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

really, kids? Really? 11 pages and not one person has brought up the bodies being dragged around near the hospital? Tsk tsk tsk. For shame. How many warm bodies (ignore the zombie heat status argument) do we know roaming around the L.A. area right now? Well...I know of a whole group of people who just attacked the zombie home base....and we haven't heard from them in 4 or 5 chapter parts....hmm....

In regards to my prediction Re: Tanya and discrepancies in the journals: That still isn't confirmed. To me, she seemed to imply there is some connection Michael the Mighty (I'm just calling it like she would see it) didn't make. I don't think it was a discrepancy, I think she just pieced something together everyone else seemed to miss. She's a smart cookie. And 7odd, you can take a moral victory right now, but not an actual one in my opinion.

Steven says the zombies are extra security, I say the zombies outside the Tower are there to keep the Tower in check and make it harder for them to go anywhere. They aren't really attacking the two smaller depleted groups...why not???!!! Weak opponent! DO IT! Oh but no...they hang around outside.

Per the question where did the term biter come from: Thats been around for a while. They just don't use the phrase that often.

So this is now the second time we've seen Skittles get his facts wrong. Behemoths were seen in the arena with normal zombies, and now outside with the Army. What else does Skittles think he knows but isn't true?

I would be very very very concerned with the line that said the zombies were coming out of the surrounding buildings....I'd be very concerned with, and I feel like it's time to resurrect my thread about the "Alarming Level of Intelligence" the zombies seem to display.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    really, kids? Really? 11 pages and not one person has brought up the bodies being dragged around near the hospital? Tsk tsk tsk. For shame. How many warm bodies (ignore the zombie heat status argument) do we know roaming around the L.A. area right now? Well...I know of a whole group of people who just attacked the zombie home base....and we haven't heard from them in 4 or 5 chapter parts....hmm....
    Oh, sudden thought: There was also a truckload of Maller slaves left for dead. Methinks some of them might be among those being dragged to the hospital.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast