User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which couple do you want to hook up?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

Which Couple Should Hook Up?

If you have been following the WND podcast, you know the We're Alive romantic couples have been getting more than a little abuse from the commentators. While Michael and Pegs are such a boring couple (I'm looking at you, Britt Bomrockerocker), Saul and Lizzy's reckless actions are bound to catch up to them and bring their Romeo and Juliet romance to its gripping conclusion.

But who isn't looking for a little love at the end of the world? With so many attractive characters to choose from, which couple is your pick to be next to hook up?

Note: Don't think of this as a prediction but just who you would most want to see

Riley & Angel
    Riley & Scratch
    Tanya & Burt
    Tanya & Datu
    Kelly & Victor
    Kelly & Kalani
    Other (specify)

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Riley and a bullet.

I'd be happy if that happened.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status

I like the Riley & Angel and the Kelly & "Don't Call Me Vic". Mix these couples and a few of the Red Shirts having kids and I think KC has an awesome next series called "The Children of The Tower" or something like that. You could set it 20 years down the road where the children have all grown up and the only life they know is fighting zombies and survival. You'd have the "Old Timer" Hope who is kind of a leader (even though she is blind) and tells tales of the world as it was and the kids would be all doubtful of things like the internet, fast food, and going to movie theatres. I think that'd be a pretty good show...
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    I like the Riley & Angel and the Kelly & "Don't Call Me Vic". Mix these couples and a few of the Red Shirts having kids and I think KC has an awesome next series called "The Children of The Tower" or something like that. You could set it 20 years down the road where the children have all grown up and the only life they know is fighting zombies and survival. You'd have the "Old Timer" Hope who is kind of a leader (even though she is blind) and tells tales of the world as it was and the kids would be all doubtful of things like the internet, fast food, and going to movie theaters. I think that would be a pretty good show...
    Fanfiction?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I like the Riley & Angel and the Kelly & "Don't Call Me Vic". Mix these couples and a few of the Red Shirts having kids and I think KC has an awesome next series called "The Children of The Tower" or something like that. You could set it 20 years down the road where the children have all grown up and the only life they know is fighting zombies and survival. You'd have the "Old Timer" Hope who is kind of a leader (even though she is blind) and tells tales of the world as it was and the kids would be all doubtful of things like the internet, fast food, and going to movie theatres. I think that'd be a pretty good show...

For serious. Start writing it!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status

I don't want to step on KC's toes on that... I don't know who survives and who dies. But I have thought long and hard about the future that the Hypothetical child of Saul and Lizzie is going to live in. I know that KC has talked about spin off's and whatnot and I kinda hope that this is a possibility so I don't want to jinx it or meddle in KC's universe.

That said I do have that "Minds Eye" of a youngish dude in tattered dusty clothes holding a rifle at the low ready with his face covered with a scarf overlooking the rubble of LA. You can't see his face but he's got dark skin like his father but his mothers blue eyes...
    I'll leave it at that or I will start writing LOL

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Gah. Forgot to put down Kelly & Victor too... bollocks.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Don't worry, Magrat. I'm pulling for that one too.

As for everyone else, don't feel like you have to pick just one. Let's get lots of these lonely hearts mingling

I also debated putting this one on the poll but for the community's consideration, do you think that there would have ever been a chance for Hope & Tommy? Before he turned into a zombie I mean
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jun 11th, 2011 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Clean up!

"Lurker"

Status
    Angel and Riley were good together during the Arena. If they could recapture some of that it would be interesting. As it stands now Angel is pretty oblivious to all things Riley. He doesn't even seem particularly bothered she's drunk all the time. We need to find some sort of maturity ray and zap the hell out of him.

The two providing the most fun currently are Kelly and Victor. I really have to hand it to Tammy Klein and Otto Sturcke. They have great timing with their little back-and-forths. Victor's exasperation and Kelly's complete unwillingness to accept it are always amusing.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

That said I do have that "Minds Eye" of a youngish dude in tattered dusty clothes holding a rifle at the low ready with his face covered with a scarf overlooking the rubble of LA. You can't see his face but he's got dark skin like his father but his mothers blue eyes...
    I'll leave it at that or I will start writing LOL
    For the record Lizzie has green eyes. There is a continuity error in Chapter 2 where it is said she has blue, but later episodes and KC confirm them to be green. Sorry that was my nerdy "everything has to be correct" part that nags me.

I want to see Riley and Angel together, but not this drunken Riley, I would rather he was with sober Riley. Kelly and Victor would be cute. Burt is too in love with his dead wife remembered in the form of his Desert Eagle (future wife, if you die first I will name one of my guns after you and cherish it). I don't want Burt to hook up. Tanya, int he way I hear her, just sounds like such a mom to me that I can't think of her as getting with anyone. If Tommy were still alive, I could see him and Hope hooking up, "So uh, we're the only ones here below 18, let's kiss" or something.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast