User Tag List

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    It's the trying that is important. The will to "DO." The Hail Mary Pass is what the American Spirit is built on. Franklin and lightning experiment, Kitty Hawke, If the glove does not fit, you must aquit.. all HMP's! You have to fail for it to suck. When/If Saul's luck ever runs out then... like I said, it will be Wild West Style. He's going out guns blazing. It'll be a warriors death.
    But that's jus the thing, like rock just said he gets a free pass for being lovable, if that was Angel who had just ran after Riley right now, how much crap would he have gotten? Tons! The way I see it Saul says smart things and gives wise advise BUT makes dumb decisions but people love him anyway. Angel says dumb things which annoy some people but his actions are fairly thought out ( if he has time ).

And man even if here are some great success stories of hail mary passes, for every success there are a 100 failures that no one ever talks about. Saul is on a crash course for disaster

And yarri yeah I'll give Saul shit. No one else does. He fucked up and because the entire forum is one huge Saul fan club no one calls him on the stupid stuff he pulls.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    It would also explain why other animals are no where to be seen in the area as it would affect them as well. And so far in the story we haven't seen if animals are affected by the Z "virus" (or whatever it is), which also piqued my thoughts on an area deniability device.
    We know that animals aren't affected by the virus (or whatever it may be). Marcus tells us his dogs aren't capable of changing and we've seen a bird eating a behemoth's "corpse" to no ill effect.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status

The only thing is that they'd need someone to check the device. The owner would have to be monitoring it and the area. Eye in the Sky maybe? They'd also need to have one in every country and state's ground Zero.
    I'm thinking that, if it is indeed protecting some facility, that they have the place ringed with them.
    Maybe they even have layers of defense... the Less than lethal ring with the Sonic and microwave devices
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
    The layer with maybe mines or something
    Then a layer with actively monitored weapons like the RWS's
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_weapon_system

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    We know that animals aren't affected by the virus (or whatever it may be). Marcus tells us his dogs aren't capable of changing and we've seen a bird eating a behemoth's "corpse" to no ill effect.
    Right which made me wonder why it is that the animals were no where near Ground Zero... it could be the Area Deniability Devices affecting them

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING! You all just said oh he's in love and let him off the hook! Damn saul fans

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking that, if it is indeed protecting some facility, that they have the place ringed with them.
    Maybe they even have layers of defense... the Less than lethal ring with the Sonic and microwave devices
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
    The layer with maybe mines or something
    Then a layer with actively monitored weapons like the RWS's
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_weapon_system
    ah. I follow you know. I was thinking it was being used to keep people out of the area instead of a security device.

"Hoarder"

Status

The only thing is that they'd need someone to check the device. The owner would have to be monitoring it and the area. Eye in the Sky maybe? They'd also need to have one in every country and state's ground Zero.
    If my theory holds true you'd for sure have that place ringed with a ton of surveillance assets as well

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Right which made me wonder why it is that the animals were no where near Ground Zero... it could be the Area Deniability Devices affecting them
    Gotcha. I now follow your logic now. I didn't connect the two thoughts for some reason.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Gotcha. I now follow your logic now. I didn't connect the two thoughts for some reason.
    No harm... I wrote it quick so I blame myself LOL

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING! You all just said oh he's in love and let him off the hook! Damn saul fans
    We didn't let him off the hook. We gave reason. One that I didn't think about until Leedo said something. You're comparing Apples and Oranges with Saul leaving and Angel ditching Hope.

Saul is a "Saver." He risked his OWN life to go after lady and got stuck in the trunk and now he's doing the same thing for Lizzie. He's loyal to a fault. Sure it's dumb to go off on your own, but he's not putting anyone else at risk but himself.
    Michael already knows that Saul is capable of doing some crazy crap once he gets his panties in a bunch.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast